Chapter 13

Sandy's pov

"Remember rogue, I will be tracking you from your bracelets don't disappear." slave gowled before I was sent off. I was supposed to steal this Chip from Wayne tech. I got my Bo staff and knock out the guards. "you should have killed them" slade's voice rang in my head. I wasn't prepared to kill, to take someone else life. I was about to grab the chip but I was pushed into the wall by a mini superman?

            "why is Slade so small" a redhead boy asked." because it's not slade Baywatch" yelled a blondie she shot a arrow that turn into a net catching me instantly. "then who is it" a green chick . Them my hood fell down, due to me trying to struggle out the net. "A kid?" the green lady exclaimed. I got my knife out and cut the net and ran. I got hit with water and slammed into the wall" you're going to have to come with us "the water dude said. before I go, I heard a laugh and a birdarang Came and pin me to the wall. "let me go"I growled.

Robin's pov

        I walked to the girl. She glared at me. Almost as scary as the bat glare. she had to be working for slade because her suit was orange and black." Robin who is this 'Megan asked "I don't know but she looks familiar" I said " let's bring her to bats " I added.

Time skip at the tower

Sandy's pov

I was in a cell at the mountain of the little justice team. Slade told me about this base Just great on my first mission I got caught! Now I know Slade's going to kill me. they took all my weapons. they didn't know what the bracelets and neck thing is. they just thought it was a tracking device but they tried taking it off but they didn't know how. They put me in a cell that should block tracking devices. But Wow Dick didn't notice me.

I didn't talk to anyone yet. I already knew Slade was going to get me one way or another so I started planning my death. Batman came to me and went in my cell. I was just chilling on the bed they had in there. " ohh no a big bat...scary!"I mocked he glared the all famous bat glared and I glared back.

" who are you?" he asked. "Rogue Robin obviously" he glared "I mean who are you" he said "go ask your Dickie bird Batman or should I say Bruce Wayne " I mocked. "how" he hissed. " I work with Slade and how he knows .....it's a secret "I laughed Batman left after that. The red and yellow kid came to my cell.