Author's Note

Okay, I'm going to start by saying that there's one more chapter. I want anyone who's reading this to comment an idea. Even a silly one. It may just appear in the final chapter!

     Second, thanks to all of my wonderful supporters! You kept me writing (and up at night, but that's a different story!) and motivated. Every time I woke up in the middle of the night to an email alert I smiled. A lot would be comments on this very story. Most by one particular member (you know who you are!) and other fans of mine. The messages in my inbox of "DON'T QUIT OR I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FORCE YOU TO FINISH THIS!!!!" back after "The crow, The Owl, and The Dove" made me realize that I had to finish this story. I got some people that told me that they really liked it. I'm so glad to have been able to share this brainchild with you all. I have been battleing with depression for years and this was my release. You all have made this so worthwhile. I love every single one of you that found this and stuck with it to the end. I started out just saying that this would be a modest little thing, maybe four or five chapters, and already here we are, thirteen chapters in. It feels like I've been writing nonstop since that first comment on "The crow, The Owl, and The Dove" where I found someone really liked my story. I'm only 15 and I never expected how big of a part of my life this website - I can't call it that in good conscience - this community , has becomeIf I could change anything that happened while this whole story came to be, it would be that I cried over little things. I've come a long way from the beginning of this story. <3 Please feel free to share this with friends. This story has done many things for me, the most important being that I made some great new friends and learned a lot about myself in that time. I remember nights where I couldn't sleep because of insomnia and writing this. I remember crying as I put my heart into making Ambra real. She is someone that is made of the people I know. Sara, she has your absentminded charm, Pey, she has your bubbly cheerfulness, Dana, my wonderful sister, who doesn't even know this story exists, she has your strength. She has my pain in her heart. And Rachel, I doubt you're going to read this, and I know I was mean to you, but you were my grounding wire. You gave me a much needed reality check. Thank you.

     The world is a wonderful place. Everybody who's stuck with me through this, remember that you are the reason we're here. I hope I don't sound too sappy right now, but it had to be said. I love you all!

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This whole story is dedicated to everyone who played a part in the making of this. Every read/comment/like, and every idea idea that was given to me all made this happen. Thank you.