When I write...

She always loved poetry. It was her passion, her lifeblood. Something changed in her when she picked up the pencil. When she wrote, it was an embodiment of her being, her soul. When she got home she was tired. The emotions that were stirring inside her needed to be calmed before she could sleep. Her notebook lay open in the light of the full moon on her desk. she walked over to the desk, in hopes of starting a poem. A gentle prickle in her chest made her want to write a love poem. "Not because I'm in love," She thought, "But because its nice." She started on that premise, but ended frustrated.

Norway was still in the hospital. "That little girl," He thought, "Is Ambra. Ambrosia. That day, she gave me an amber stone. It had a tooth in it. I've worn it around my neck every day since." He was confused at how he didn't know it was her all along. She looked different, but her soul, her heart, they were still the same. It all came down to him. Was he just being oblivious? Could it be that simple? The thought of the scars that he was going to have as a result of the phoenix made him dizzy. He decided to at least try to get some sleep.

Ambra was asleep at her desk, the third time that week. The dream she had was so real it scared her.

Ambra and Norway were sitting on a little boat. The wind started to blow, and the boat rocked.

"Norway, we should go back. I think a storm's coming."

"Don't worry about anything, okay?"

"Okay..."

The wind picked up and the boat grew more unsteady on the restless waters. They headed back to shore, but the wind was too strong. The boat capsised, throwing them both into the water. Norway was okay, Ambra was not. She got caught in the undertow. She couldn't break free. He franticly tried to save her, but he couldn't.

"Lukas! Help me! I-" She was pulled under for a moment, "I'm drowning! I l-"

They both awoke with a jolt. That dream felt so real, so honest, like they really went on a boat ride. Like She really almost drowned. Norway was breathing hard, covered in sweat. "I love her," He thought, "And as soon as I get out of here I'm going to tell her." He made a vow, to never let her go, even at the cost of his life. Sometimes one little forgotten gift changes everything.

A/N: I hope this wasn't too short. Poor Norway. I know he's a little OOC but I'll try to fix it. I think that if you were emotionless all the time, when you do feel emotions they would hit you like a train. We'll see where this leads...