Reunion

Norway couldn't help but feel bad for forcing Ambra to live again. To go through all the horrors that was being a nation. War, debt, sickness. It all would take its toll on her soon enough. But he would be there, he would be there to hold her hand throughout it all. It all made sense. Her economic issues killed her as a human once, Norway had sent money to save the country itself. Only when the human was dead and not the country itself, could they come back. She was too little to live on her own, so Iceland and Norway took turns having her at their houses. They still had the problem of the Nordic house, well mostly Denmark. He was constantly drinking around her and refused to hide his old battle axe. He still acted like he was a viking. Of course acting like a viking was much better than being a viking. Finland and Sweden were fine around her. Finland would bake her cookies and Sweden would often go for walks with her, encouraging a love of nature. Norway was amazed at how fast she grew mentally. Physically it would take some time, she was starting basically at square one. He had just finished a meeting with his boss, and was looking foreword to some time with Ambra. He took one deep breath before entering the threshold of the home.

"Norway! You're back! Hey, Sve! Come on! Put me down, I wanna hug Norway!"

"Sve, put her down," Norway laughed a little, "That's my job!" He ran over to where she was, dropping the bag in his hand. He pulled her up in his arms.

"Norway," She laughed, "I'm so happy you're back! I missed you."

"I missed you too, Ambra. I got you a present."

"A present! Yay!" She wrapped her arms around Norway's neck, "Thank you!"

Norway sat in the big, old faded leather armchair near the fireplace as Finland picked up the bag. It was late, she shouldn't even be awake at this time of night.

"To get your present, you need to promise me something, okay?"

"Okay!"

"Go to sleep after you open it. Can you do that?"

"Yeah!"

"Here you go Ambra." He pulled out a box from the bag.

"A box?" She took it in her hands, before carefully opening it, "Wow, so pretty." She stared in wonder at the necklace placed in the box, "This must have cost a million Krones!"[1] She shouted enthusiastically.

"Not nearly that much. I got it in America, only five dollars."

"Um... that's uh about..."

"Don't worry about it. Now go to bed."

"Fine." She pouted, "Night."

"Night."

Only Finland and Sweden accompanied Norway in the room. They all thought of how sweet Ambra could be. Denmark came in. Drunk as usual. This was not going to end well...

[1] The Norwegian Krone is the monetary unit of Norway

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I need some insperation!