The Crow, The Owl, The Dove

Denmark promptly passed out on the floor. Well, he obviously had a bad day. He doesn't normally drink enough to pass out. It was enough to kill a normal human, of course they weren't normal humans. They never could be.

     "Well," Norway said, "I'm going to get some sleep. I really hate jet lag. See you guys tomorrow. Probably not in the morning though."

     "Su-san and I," Finland spoke, "Are going to take Denmark to his room. Then we're going to bed too! Ambra just had to wait until you got here. I know she loves you; you should be happy about her coming back so sweet. Wouldn't hurt anything, really. Wants to help anything she can."

     "I know Fin," Norway said, "I evoked only the best memories of her when I cast the spell. All were of her and her beautiful caring personality."

     They all went to sleep, as they said they were going to. Norway had an odd dream. One of a crow. It kept its distance, looking at him, almost in a challenging manner. Looking into its eyes, he saw through to the soul. It was a proud creation. It offered its pride with the stares it so easily gave out. Norway needed nothing it could give. With that realization, the crow flew off.

     Norway awoke to hear the silence of a sleeping household. The clock said it was almost noon; they should be up. Of course they were all up late with him. He sat up, looking around him. He saw a plush bunny next to him. It had a note, Norway, I know how much you like bunnies, so I made you one! - Ambra

     She... made a plush bunny? When did she learn to sew? Sweden had to have taught her. It had a pretty ribbon tied around its neck, like Iceland tied his ribbon. It was very cute. And it was her flag. Scarlet red on top, white in the middle, midnight-navy-ish blue on bottom. The top represented the sunrise. The bottom represented nighttime, and the white in the middle, the peace of balance between the two. He smiled, she was such a sweetheart. He wondered for a minute if she would grow up to be different than before. If she would still see the fae. "I still have time," He decided, "To give her the sight." As long as he got her to believe until May, just May, she would have the sight. If she had the sight... they could watch the fae together. They could show the fae at that park that he was no longer vexed by his emotions. He sighed, sitting up. He picked up the bunny. He hugged it to his chest, happy she remembered how much he liked bunnies. They were so cute. This little bunny had a tan color. with brown buttons for eyes. He headed for the kitchen, ready to make - well, lunch at this time... How had he slept so long in such bliss? The walk down the stairs was short, and Norway immediately began to cook. He heard a groan from the doorway. He knew it was Denmark before he even turned.

     "What pissed you off enough to drink that much?" Norway asked, not really caring.

     "Norge... why can't I do anything right?"

     "What do you mean? I don't understand... Den? DEN!" Norway turned to see Denmark with a blank look on his face, "Oh no... FINLAND, SWEDEN! COME QUICK!"

     Finland practically fell down the stairs trying to get there as fast as possible. Sweden was the only thing keeping him from falling flat on his face. They didn't even ask what was wrong. They already knew. Denmark was having a flashback. Finland rushed to call the hospital, Sweden was getting Denmark in the car. Iceland came downstairs with Ambra during all the commotion. Ambra was confused. Norway gave a pleading look to Iceland, in which Iceland knew to take Ambra upstairs. She refused.

     "Denny!" She screamed, "What's wrong with him! I need to know!"

     Iceland just took her upstairs, telling her to get ready. Norway had absolutely no idea how he would explain this to Ambra. The smell of smoke filled the room and Norway realized the food he had been cooking was burning! He cleaned everything up and went upstairs to try to explain this all to Ambra. She sat on her bed, crying.

     "Nor, is Denny gonna be okay?" She sniffled, "What was wrong with him?"

     "Ice, get ready, I'll tell her." Iceland left the room, and Norway sighed wondering how to start, "Well we're all nations, so you would've learned this eventually, but I had hoped not this soon. Denmark... has some old problems. We had to fight a lot when we were younger, just to stay alive. That took its toll on Denmark. Every now and then, he, uh goes back to it, but only in his head. He gets like that, and it can be days before he comes back. It's a whole different world in his head."

     "So he's hallucinating?"

     "Where did you learn that word?"

     "From one of your old medicine books... why? Did I use it wrong?"

     "No, but you're just a little young in this case. Anyway, not exactly. His are much worse. It's not like saying that it's all a dream will wake him up like with some normal hallucinations, he's... well..."

     "He's what? Is he hurt while he's there?"

     "No. He's trapped for however long it wants him there."

     "He's going to be okay though, right?"

     "Of course he is, he's strong."

     They spent the day at the hospital. Norway offered to stay in case something changed. The others went home with a distraught Ambra. He had another dream that night, this one about an owl. It was old, showing him the very secrets of the universe itself. It taught him the ways of the wise in his sleep, he envied its sense, although he needed nothing it could give to him. He awoke to a doctor's voice.

     "Mr. Bondevik, I am extremely sorry to have woken you, but I need you to help me by answering a question."

     "Of course, what do you need?"

     "I assume that you and Mr. Densen are close and that you live together. Am I correct?"

     "Yes. Magnus and I do live together, along with my brother, two of our friends, and two children." (Author: Okay so I count Sealand because he is Sweden and Finland's adopted son.)

     "A large group, but have you ever observed Mr. Densen talking in his sleep?"

     "No, not at all... not until Ambra entered the house."

     "Ambra? Who is that? I have no record of anyone named Ambra in my records."

     "We've been meaning to update that; she is Tino and Berwald's adopted daughter. They adopted her recently."

     "I see..." The doctor said, "So could this girl be the reason he's talking in his sleep?"

     "Possibly..."

     They entered the room and Denmark was laying there mumbling about fairytales. Norway knew exactly what he was remembering.

     "Never mind, this is definately from her entering the household."

    "What makes you so sure?"

     "He's remembering when my little brother was just a little kid, like her, and how we would always tell him fairytales. He loved it, and now that she moved in he can tell all those stories again."

     A lone dove landed on the windowsill and peered at them. So calm, it was the symbol of love. Of peace and happiness. But Norway could see it was Denmark's happiness. It was coming back, all to heal his heart. He was a real big brother now. He would never let anyone hurt her. That's what his whole dream was for. He loved Ambra; his little sister Ambra, nation of Ambrosia and friend to the fae. Norway smiled in thanks to the dove before it flew off, heading towards the lake where Norway first met Ambra. Denmark would be awake soon; he ought to get some rest.

A/N: Does anybody still read this? I'm running out of ideas here... should I quit here? Tell me if you like it! Please?