Strong

Strong.

What makes us strong?

Not just strong.

But truly strong.

Is it, the fact that we can move heavy things and perform demanding physical tasks, like it's nothing?

No. 

Is it the fact that we can perform a specified action well and powerfully?

No.

Or is it the fact that we can show determination, self-control, and mental strength during our hardships?

Yes.

And the fact that we keep going, when we want to say down?

Yes.

And the fact that when others try to bring us down with insults, we deal with it and keep going up anyway?

Yes.

And the fact that even though we've been hurt and abandoned, and insulted like we don't matter at all, we keep going.

HELL YEAH.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America's been,

Hurt.

Abandoned.

And insulted.

Heck, he still gets insulted.

But you know what?

He deals with it all.

And keeps going.

And you know why?

Because he's strong.

But not just strong.

                                                                                              Truly Strong

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Okay guys, there are a few things you should know before reading this book.

This WILL NOT be that historically correct, pls forgive me and it will be very different from the book so yeah.  

Heacannon, if you have read my books before, than you can skip this.

Headcannon:  When the North American siblings (America, Canada, North and South Mexico) were found by England, France, and Spain they didn't want to be separated. So the 3 older countries would visit each other frequently along with other colonies to keep the siblings together. So England, France and Spain think as the N.A. kids and each other's colonies as their children. And their colonies think of each other as siblings and all of the three older countries as their parents. 

Ok then, hope this was a good opening chap! Bye!!