Chapter 9 Exchange of Numbers

Gerald's POV

Days had rapidly passed and I never noticed that our shooting was coming to an end. Maybe because I had been enjoying Sarah's company. Humahaba na rin yung conversations namin. She had been accepting the mango juice i was giving her but she never accepted apple juice. Was she allergic or something ? i tried to ask her but it's either she just smiled or changed the topic. So, hindi na ko nagtanong. i didn't want her to feel uncomfortable when she's with me.

Ngayong may oras na ko para itanong kung siya nga yung bata sa Gensan, ngayong pa ko natakot. Nahihiya pa rin ako sa kanya. Baka isipin niya baliw ako or somehow hopeless. I didn't want to make that impression.perhaps, in time, I'll ask her but not now. Hindi ngayon.

Our promotions already started. so in every appearance, as much as possible, we had to be together. And through that, we became closer. And of course, I still had to consider her parents kaya naman I'll make it a point to greet them everytime i saw them. The last day of our taping, I decided to talk to her so i went to her tent.

Hi Ms. Sarah" I just said.

"Oh. Mr. Anderson ?" She answered. we both laughed.

"Ang daya. Mas formal ata yung Mr. Anderson aa." I said.

"Ge, what can I do for you ?" She asked eyeing me curiously.

"Sa.. Sa... Tama ! I'll call you Sasa !!" I told her.

"hahaha ! That's cute. You're Gege and I'm Sasa" she laughed. Yeah. That laugh. I'll miss that laugh very much. i'll miss hearing it every day.

" So you're here for that ?" she added.

"No. I mean, this will be our last taping day, so i guess we can be friends after this ?' I answered.

'Of course! Ikaw naman! I won't just forget your mango juice. Haha" she smiled.

"so..'

"So...?"

"I guess, I can get your number, can i ?" I asked her. Wooops. I saw that surprised look in her.

"Sorry but you can't. I can't just give it ---" she anwered me.

"No. That's fine. I Understand. I guess, I still have ---" I answered cutting her off.

"Haha. i'm just kidding. ! Ano ka ba ? I think that'll be great. You know what ? Akala ko nga di mo na kukunin number ko ee. Uunahan na sana kita. " She said.

Now. I have that more-surprised-look in me. Woah ! This girl drove me crazy ! We both laughed. Oh not again ! Her laughs were so addicting.

"Guys, pack up na tayo. congrats and good luck sa lahat. God bless" direk mae said.

"Sige Ge, see you sa premier. Thanks for everything. Especially sa mango juice." She said.

"That's not a problem" that's all I could say.

"Ingat." I added, blushing.

(Note: Sorry for errors)