Chapter 2. Is that it?

*continuation of flashback*

I won ! Dahil siguro sa lucky charm from him. Him? Yes, i was still not sure of his name. We were on the backstage when i saw him. Everybody was congratulating me. I handed him his stone.

" Hey. Thanks for this. It helped a lot. I just thought I have to return this to you" I said.

"No. Sayo na yan" he said. Mukhang 'sayo na yan' lang ang alam niyang tagalog ah. Aaa wait ! He's giving me this ? 

"waaaaw ! You sure ? Thanks ! I guess i have to give you something in return. Wait, let me find one" i insisted.

"no.. Its--"

"Oh here" I said cutting him off and giving him my little pony tail with an embroidered SARAH. Before he could say something, his mother picked him up and carried him in her arms. WOW. That was so fast. I hadn't asked for his name yet.

*End of flashback*

" The Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo !" I heard. Commercial Gap then i'll be the one to perform. I was here in my dressing room, facing the mirror and holding this stone. I don't know pero since that day in Gensan, na-set ko na sa mind ko that this stone was somehow, a lucky charm. It gave me courage whenever i needed it. At syempre, I won't ever forget that little boy who gave this to me. Asan na kaya siya ngayon? Will i ever see him again? Hmmm.

" Sarah, 5 minutes na lang, ikaw na sasalang" I heard from a staff. I put my precious stone in my bag and headed to the backstage. Everybody was around me, expressing their support when I saw Rayver approaching.

"Sarah, break a leg !! Here, drink this" He said. He handed me a pack of apple juice. I was really shocked because of waht he just did. it reminded me of that kid. His apple juice.

"Sarah. That can't be. Coincident lang yun Ok ?" I thought to myself. but this thought eventually faded away when he continued giving me apple juice before my performance. Because of that, we became closer. Really close.

We'd been sending text messages and phone calls to each other and this turned into something more serious. I just realized one day, that he's courting me.

"Sarah. uhhmmm. May tour kasi kami out of the country and i may not be seeing you for, i think, a month" he said while handing me apple juice. If I was being honest to myself, i thought i couldn't live without his apple juice anymore. And i knew, i'll miss him. I'll miss Rayver who reminded me of the kid.