Chapter 12 Heaven

Gerald's POV

I didn't text her on our first taping. I was preparing for breakfast to give her and I wanted to make sure if she missed me too. I was a little disappointed when I didn't receive her text. I was in front of the mirror holding the ponytail when my phone beeped.

Yes ! I knew it ! I knew she'll text me. and when I heard her arrival, I went outside and greeted her and her mom. I went directly to my tent avoiding any conversation because of what I left in her tent. i just hoped she'll like it.

my phone beeped. It was from Sasa thanking me for the breakfast. Grabe siya magthank you. Haha. I was so glad that she appreciated it. I was happy that she liked it. I became even more glad when she noticed that i didn't text her. That meant she missed me too ! It felt like heaven, knowing that someone you missed felt the same. Arrggghhh. kinikilig ako.  I believe na kahit lalaki pwede namang kiligin diba ?

I never stopped texting her. Tulad ng sinabi ko sa kanya, hindi ako magsasawa sa mga pinapakita ko.  Super constant ang communication namin. Then one day, i talked to Tita Divine if I could take Sarah out for Karaoke. Of course with some friends and with her. Fortunately,  she said YES ! Could it be the start ? I called her.

Sarah: Hello ?

Me: Hi Sasa ! I just called to ask you if you're free ? Sabi kasi ng handler mo, free ka daw today.

Sarah: Ahh Oo free ako.. bakit ?

Me: Uhmm. Can we go out for karaoke ? don't worry may friends tayong kasama and you can bring anyone with you.

Sarah: Aaa Ge, ano kasi ee.. alam mo naman diba ?

Me: Sasa... Wag kang mag-alala, Pinagpaalam na kita kay Tita :))

Sarah: Really ? Talaga ? Uhmmm... Ok ..Cge :) kita na lang tayo ?

Me: Great !! See you Warden :))

*** Wohoooooo !!! First step completed ;)) Pumayag siya !! Super excited ako AS IN. ***

********************

Nag-enjoy kami sobra. Nagduet kami sa ilang songs. Imagine, napakanta niya ko ng live ? haaayyy. I'll do everything for you Sasa.

Then she sang Won't Last a Day without you. Everyone was staring at her. I was very mesmerized by her song and her angelic face. I couldn't imagine myself looking at anyone's face as beautiful as this. Nabigla na lang ako when she pulled me to the stage and handed me one mic. She didn't let go of my hand. We sang our movie theme song hand in hand. I eyed her a your-mom-is-here look which she seemed to understand. She just shook her head and smiled. I looked at Tita Divine and it seemed like she's enjoying, so we continued to sing, with me just staring at her.

I was very happy that time. It was heaven with an angel singing in front of me holding my hand. it was one of the happiest day of mine.

At home,  I recalled what happened and I found myself smiling. My brother appeared.

"Wow. Who's behind that smile ?" ken said.

"Bro, we sang hand in hand." I answered blushing.

"Hahaha. This is the first time I see you blushing. If you could take a look at yourself. Parang red rose yang cheeks mo. Dude you're in love."  Ken told me matter-of-factly.

"You think so ?" I asked him.

"With that wide, sweet smile ? i know so." Ken answered.

"Well, just be happy for me because I think I am. I am in love." I said.

That day, I decided to take that girl in Gensan as part of my memory and just leave it there. Siguro masaya na siya ngayon with her life. Kung nasan man siya, siguradong nakita na niya yung taong mag-aalaga sa kanya.

I decided to live my life for the present and enjoy the moment with the woman who needed me. With the woman who drove me crazy. With the woman who made me do the things I don't usually do. With the woman who mad me happy. With the woman I love, Sarah Geronimo