Chapter Sixteen

I apologize if the events are somewhat out of order, I'm doing this for progression of story. Things will happen as they do, but I may change a few things for story progression and plot.
Also, I was saying Karakura town "kurakara" Which I will eventually go back and fix, but in this chapter it is said the correct way.

Obligations|Sixteen

Katrina

My heart froze. Ulquiorra... The only Espada who's intellect rivaled that of mine.

"Ulquiorra..." Grimmjow didn't seem scared, but he seemed annoyed that Ulquiorra was coming here to take away his 'fun.'

"What are you doing, Grimmjow?" Ulquiorra asked, stepping forward. "What's wrong? I'm asking you what you think you're doing healing the wounds of an enemy I already defeated." He continued to step towards the three. He looked over at me, seemingly disappointed that I had anything to do with this. Grimmjow's eyes narrowed. "You're not going to answer?" The pale Espada asked. The place was dead silent, no one was saying a word. "Anyways, Lord Aizen has entrusted that girl to me. Hand her over." This caught Grimmjow's attention. "I refuse." The sixth Espada calmly mused. "What?" Ulquiorra dared Grimmjow to say it again. "What's wrong?" With this, Grimmjow attacked, thrusting his hand toward Ulquiorra's face while his hand was halfway open, like he usually does to grab someone's face in order to blast their head off with a cero. Ulquiorra didn't dodge, just simply stopped him with the back of his hand. "I know, Ulquiorra." Grimmjow smirked and continued, "You're afraid to fight me. You're afraid to fight to the death!"

Grimmjow channeled the power of his cero, I saw red beams of light focusing at the blue haired man's hand, which was still pressed tightly at the back of his foe's. He fired his cero, to which Ulquiorra deflected. The pale man jumped away, his hand steaming from the fired cero. He threw his hand to his side, not bothering to check if he had a scratch. I didn't think he would, he was two ranks above Grimmjow.

"You deflected it, huh?! guess one shot won't do it-" Grimmjow was cut off by Ulquiorra using his Sonido to appear above the man's head. He held his index finger out, channeling his own cero. Grimmjow's eyes widened, but he soon raised his head to meet his opponents gaze. He raised his hand to meet Ulquiorra's finger. Much like Ulquiorra had done before, Grimmjow deflected his cero. Only difference his he didn't fully deflect it and it blew off the roof to the beam we were standing in. Ulquiorra jumped back, getting away from whatever move Grimmjow was going to make as the smoke and debris were surrounding them. The Bluenette's hand shot out of the smoke, pulling over Ulquiorra's jacket and throwing a purple box into his hollow hole.

'Was that... that couldn't have been. Did Grimmjow really just use a Caja De Negacion on Ulquiorra?' I asked myself. Surely enough, beams of light purple came out surrounding Ulquiorra and enveloping him in a box-like shape. "Shit." Was all that could be heard from him. As it finished and disappeared. "You cunt! Why the fuck did you do that?" I shoved him back. "He was going to stop me Katrina I have no choice!" He shoved me back too. "Besides he'll be out in two hours at the max so shut your fucking complaining!" He yelled. "Don't you fucking tell me what to do you blue pussy!" He was now face to face with me. He grabbed my collar and tried to throw me across the room, but instead I slapped him through the face. "You should know how to respect your superiors." I dusted off my shirt and turned my back to him. "I'm only staying here to ensure the care of Orihime so my brother won't get in trouble. But I do have a question to ask you." I heard him sigh. "You've figured it out, huh?"