Chapter Four

Obligations|Four

Katrina

I awoke with someone's arms wrapped around me. I began to panic until I turned around to see a shirtless Grimmjow. 'Damn.' I mentally slapped myself for that comment. He was built. I felt kind of safe in his arms. I turned around, not really staring but admiring him. "Whatcha staring at, beautiful?" He smirked as he stirred, recognizing that I was looking. "Just wondering why I woke up to your sleepy ass in my bed." I chuckled. "You asked me to stay last night, do you not remember?" His brow furrowed as he tried not to yawn. "Not really, I just remember falling asleep on Harribel..." I trailed off. Had I really asked him to stay. I shivered, noticing the breeze coming through my window. Grimmjow noticed and chuckled, pulling me under him. My face turned scarlet as he snuggled his face into my collar. "Grimmjow, w-what're you doing?" I felt him chuckle against my neck as a shock went down my spine. "Keeping you warm, don't get too excited." He rose up to wink at me and kiss my jawline. "If you're going to kiss me, Grimmjow-" I leaned up to his ear, "-Don't be a pussy cat." I smirked and chuckled as I heard him growl. Grimmjow roughly grabbed my arms, pinning them above my head as he leaned to whisper in my ear, "You wanna tease? I'll show you a fucking tease Katrina." He growled. He kissed my jaw line roughly and started to go down, unzipping the front of my shirt so he could just see the middle of my boobs. He kissed straight down in between them to the hem of my skirt and back up to my lips, all while holding my arms above my head. I let out a small moan when he got to my collar bone and I felt him smirk into the kiss. He went to my lips and began to kiss me roughly. He grabbed my arms with one hand so he could let the other roam freely. I felt his large, rough hands move across my sides, around my stomach and up to my boob. He gave it a rough squeeze and I moaned into his ear. I felt his smirk grow. His hand left my chest and went straight to my thigh. He slid his hand from the back of my mid-thigh up to about a quarter up it. 

I eventually got tired of being the only one teased and roughly shoved Grimmjow into the wall across from my bed. I attacked his neck with my lips, sucking and biting here and there to leave hickeys. I let my hands roam his body to feel his muscles, his hands immediately going into my hair and pulling on it. I gasped and he took the opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand slid under my thighs, hoisting me up by them and wrapping my legs around his waist. As soon as this really started going somewhere, I heard a voice. "Katrina I need to-" Nnoitora snapped us out of our mood and I instantly zipped my shirt back up. "Oh, I interrupted something. Sorry Grimmjow, looks like you were about to have your way with her just like the last one. Excuse me then, I'll be leaving. Oh, and Katrina. Stop by my room if you want to know that thing about Gin you asked me the other day." He closed the door and left. I sighed and got down; straightening out my skirt and fixing my appearance. "Katrina, I wasn't planning on-" I cut him off, "I know, I know.  I'm not gonna be like the last one. I just really need to know what that thing he was gonna say was." I put my hair into space buns and turned around to face Grimmjow, "Besides, I don't want to rush things. I don't know what came over me." I kissed his cheek, "But for the record, I liked it." I smirked and began to walk away but Grimmjow grabbed my wrist and pushed me into the closest wall. "Next time, Katrina, you aren't going to get away. If you try to-" He leaned in closer, "-I'll show you who's boss." He smirked and pulled away. "I'm looking foward to it." I winked and walked toward the door. I could've sworn I heard him call me sexy as I left, but nevertheless I continued toward Nnoitora's. This would be the only favor I ever ask this prick for. He's close to Gin and I knew that so I threatened to chop off his nuts if he didn't give me the information I wanted. His room wasn't far from mine; which sometimes scared me, but thankfully I didn't have to walk through these hallways very much. I knocked on Nnoitora's door, only for him to answer with the biggest smirk on his face. 'Wipe that look off your face, Spoonhead. I came here for answers." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way to walk into the idiotic males room. "Is that what Grimmjow came in for too?" He began to chuckle at my angry expression. "No actually-!" I remembered I never asked what he needed, "-I uh, don't know why he was in my room..." I trailed off. Nnoitora cackled twice as hard. "So you almost screwed him but you never bothered to ask yourself why he was in your room? Typical Grimmjow. He charms them, bangs them, and leaves. No one ever thought you'd fall victim to him though." This set me off. "I didn't. It stopped and it's not going to happen again. You've been talking about Grimmjow's past with women an awful lot... Will you.... Will you tell me about that too?" I shyly asked. Nnoitora chuckled and nodded.