Chapter Ten

Sorry I didn't update as soon as I said I would, something came up... Also, I'm not entirely sure whether or not Kurakara town is real, so I kinda made up a place in this. Sorry. I'm going to have a lot of scenes where it looks like Toshiro is her love interest, this is just building up for the poll. I'm going to have these with Grimmjow and Gin too. Anyway, Enjoy!

Obligations|Ten

Katrina

"So Isabella, where is it that you said you came from?" Mizuiro asked. Ah, yes. Monday has been full of questions. "Oh, um, it's just a small town not far from her-" I was cut off by Toshiro, "Kura. She's from Kura. Same place as me. Once I heard she hadn't moved far off, I decided to come with her." He smirked at the disappointed look on Mizuiro's face. "So do you two have a thing or something?" The playboy asked. Toshiro was getting irritated and it wasn't hard to notice. "Not officially, but that doesn't mean she isn't mine." He growled. Mizuiro looked disappointed, and not long after he left. The boy had caught us on my walk to Ichigo's and Toshiro didn't look happy when he had joined, let alone the fact he tried to flirt with me. I giggled at Toshiro's irritated expression. "What are you laughing at?" He sternly said. That was it. I busted out in a fit of laughter. "Katrina? What are you laughing at??" He asked, me still laughing my ass off. "I-I c-can't..." I struggled to say through laughing. "Katrina!" He tried to grab my shoulders, but the rain made his hand slip and rip my shirt right down the side of my breast. "Toshiro!" I laughed harder. By this time you could see the vein appearing on his forehead. "What? I didn't mean to! I-I'm sorr-" I cut him off as his  face was turning pure red. I couldn't laugh harder than I already was. "You're such a cutie, Toshiro." I giggled and reached up to ruffle his hair. "Please don't change." I smiled. His face was now redder, but he was obviously trying to hide it. "You still haven't told me what you were laughing over you know." He pouted. "You got jealous." And there that vein goes again.

Not long after I was finally back to Ichigo's. I was greeted by Yuzu and Karin as I came in the door, but soon noticed Rukia sucking up to Isshin. 'There's no way he actually believes her. I bet he knows what she's really here for. He must sense it too.' I thought to myself. "Isabella, do you care if Rukia sleeps in the other bed in that room?" Isshin asked me. "Nope. If you need anything Rukia, just ask." I smiled. Rukia knew something was up with me. It's only a matter of time before she runs her mouth to her big brother. "Thank you!" She fake smiled. Living with her was going to be hell, I can tell you that much. I walked upstairs, only to have my arm pulled back by Ichigo. "What happened to your shirt?" His brows furrowed. "Did Aizen come back to attack you?" I shook my head. "Toshiro tried to grab my shoulder and his hand slipped and ripped my shirt." I explained. Shit. I still had his jacket on. "I take it that's his jacket too?" He asked. I only nodded. "Ichigo, I've got a really bad feeling about tonight. Don't let your family go anywhere. Your sisters have spiritual pressure and if Arrancars come out they might go after them." I begged. "It's that bad, huh?" I nodded. "Alright, alright. They won't go anywhere." I thanked him and went into my room. As hours passed by, I sat there bored. I drew random pictures of dumb things I found on the internet. 'I bet Uryuu could fix my shirt, I'll just text him.' I thought to myself as I pulled out my phone.

Me:
Hey Uryuu, do you sew up clothes? This is Bella by the way.

Uryuu:
How the hell did you get my number? And yeah, why?