LEAF 46... SHIVIKA'S PROPOSAL...

#DO READ THE AUTHOR’S NOTE AT THE END AND DO TELL ME YOUR FAVOURITE PROPOSAL.

@LEAF 46

@CANNES ANNUAL DOCUMENTARY FESTIVAL
@RESULT TIME
ANCHOR: I would like to invite Honourable C.E.O. of CANNES FEST Mr. John McCain accompanied by Sponsor of Cannes and C.E.O coca-cola company Mrs. Noori.
Noori: We are pleased to be a part of such a blissful journey tonight. More than anything I am proud to be part of an event that has introduced a pacific of opportunities to the people around the world. The remarkable documentaries are epic in themselves.

John McCain: So without wasting further time and increasing the level of your curiosity we would like to invite all the twenty participants here.
All the participants reach the stage.
John McCain: The second runner up is Jinny Walker from Australia.
(the announcement is followed by a huge round of applause and hooting from the entire stadium.)
Noori: The first runner up is…

(The entire hall gets silenced.)
Ishaana Singhaniya.
All the Oberoi’s and Singhaniya’s stand up and clap hard, even the rest of the stadium accompanied them by standing up and clapping.
NOORI: Right now I can’t tell how proud I am feeling while announcing your name Ishaana, congratulations dear.

Ishaana smiles and accepts the trophy and her handshake smilingly.
John McCain: The winner of the documentary fest is Abul Udin Aibak from U.A.E. Congratulations.
ANCHOR: Now we will like to have a word from the winners.
Jinny: _____________________________

Ishaana: It’s a pleasure to become so capable that I am standing here. To be very frank I never thought about any thanks giving speech so to be on a safer side I will prefer to pour my heart out. My dad always says what ever you do in life do it with utmost perfection or never do that work only. His motivation is the reason I am here. My ma always held me across all the worst times, my siblings became my support. I love you guys. (All smiled.). I wish to thank that mother which is the reason of survival of every Indian the mother my “BHARAT MATA”. Thank you to everyone for there support.
She almost chocked by the end and leaves.

All clap.

@AFTER CEREMONY
Rudra: Di aren’t you feeling bad that after so much of hard work you didn’t win.
Ishu smiles and say
Ishu: What matters isn’t winning, it’s that you participate. I am just upset that my nation also lost.
Dadi keeps her hand on Ishu’s head and says

Dadi: Dear India is proud of you, so what if you didn’t come first, we all are proud of you.
All smile and Ishu hugs dadi.

@INDIA
@SINGHANIYA MANSION
Everyone had returned and now preps for Karan and Prinku’s marriage are on the rocks.
@KARAN & PRIYANKA ENGAGEMENT DAY

@TERRACE
Shivaay was hell angry while taking on the phone. He throws his phone in anger that lands up on Anika’s feet who was standing near the terrace door.
Shivaay looked at Anika in frustration she approached him and kept her hand on his shoulder.
Anika: What is the matter Shivaay? Please tell me.
Shivaay looks at her and finally breaks down.
Shivaay: ___________________________

__________________________________.
Their conversation was muted.
Anika gets shocked and sits beside Shivaay after sliding down, the way he did a while ago.
Anika: Now what?

Shivaay: I just want them to get married peacefully and then I will tell both the families.
Anika keeping her hand on his shoulder says
Anika: Don’t worry Shivaay everything will fall in place and I am sure you would have given your best to stop all this.
Shivaay looks at her with tired eyes and then lays his head on her shoulder and Anika doesn’t retaliates.

After a while they go downstairs and rekindle with the rest but tension was at it’s peak on their faces.

@SANGEET NIGHT
@TERRACE
Anika comes all set in a beautiful golden dress, with a mang tikka adorning her forehead and kundan earrings decorating her ears.