LEAF 30... Achhu acchu acchu.....

@LEAF 30

@RUDRA’S ROOM

Shivaay heard Anika and Rudra’s conversation and after Anika leaves Shivaay enters Rudra’s room.
Shivaay goes to Rudra and seeing Shivaay Rudra makes an angry  face and turns to the opposite side.
Shivaay understands that he is really very angry  and he even agrees that he was too rude to Rudra today.
Shivaay: Rudra.
Rudra doesn’t pays any heed.
Shivaay holding his shoulder and turning him towards himself says
Shivaay: I am sorry .
But Rudra doesn’t agree.
Om while coming from outside: Rudra Vo mera..
He senses the unusual silence in and around the room and then looks at Shivaay who signs him that Rudra is angry  .
Om encircling his arm around Rudra: Hye what happened Rudy.
Rudra showing angry  face says: Don’t act as if you don’t know anything.
Om: Oh so you are angry  about morning incident.
Rudra nods yes.
Om in fake scolding tone to Shivaay
Om: How bad Shivaay. How can you do this to our Rudy?
Shivaay: Kuch nahi Om yeh duffer bas ghadi ghadi nautanki Karta hai.
(Nothing Om this duffer keeps on doing drama every now and then.)
Rudra gets more angry  hearing that and turning towards Shivaay says
Rudra: Mai koi nautanki nahi kar raha Hon. (I am not doing any drama.)
Shivaay: Oh really then what are you doing.
Rudra: Why should I tell you, who are you to me.
Shivaay feels a bit bad but he understands that Rudra is saying all this in anger and he doesn’t mean it, so he continues in dramatic tone turning around but taking a glimpse of Rudra through the mirror.
Shivaay: Ya right who am I to you. So what I know I am alone.
Om shakes his head in disbelief.
Shivaay going towards Om and keeping his hand on Om’s shoulder continues in dramatic way
Shivaay: Now I realized it Om, that I have no right to scold Rudra after all what am I to him.
Rudra gets angry  + annoyed: Oh really, don’t you know that you are my superhero. Moreover, you only scolded me and that to because of that Lady baba, stupid Reiki centre. And now you are blaming me.
Shivaay turns towards his baby brother and making a puppy face, holding his ears and looking down says like a cute and innocent kid
Shivaay: Sorry.
Om smiles  seeing him and the way he is trying to convince Rudra.
Rudra turns his face with fake annoyance: No.
Shivaay: Pls Rudra, I said na I am SORRY .
Rudra looking in opposite direction like a stubborn kid says: No I won’t forgive you.
Shivaay signs something to Om and he nods ok.
Both move towards Rudra while he is still facing his back towards them.
Shivaay in a bit louder and naughty tone says: Are you sure Rudra.
Rudra nods frantically in yes.
Both ShivOm exactly at his back by now and Shivaay confirms one last time.
Shivaay: Pakaa.
Rudra being irritated turns back and says: Aur nahi toh kachaa.
Now both ShivOm give naughty look to each other, while Shivaay winks at Om and within few seconds the entire room gets filled with Rudra’s laughter and struggling voice as both started tickling Rudra.
Rudra: Please Bhaiya, stop it.
Shivaay: First say do you accept my sorry or not.
Rudra still trying to retaliate: NO, NO A BIG NO.
Shivaay: Ok then.
Now they tickle him more and finally Rudra gives in falling on the bed along with Om as he had held him tightly.
Rudra: OK OK I forgive you.
And both OmRu laugh.