LEAF 28... CHANNA MEREYA...

Hi guy.
Firstly really sorry for making many of you cry but please don't cry I don't like it when somebody cries reading my work. Please I am really sorry for upseting you but don't cry guys.
Just smile now and no more rona dhona please.

O BRO’S V/S S SISOO’S LEAF 28

@LEAF 28

@OBEROI ESTATE
@HALL

All enter and everyone is a bit upset.
Prinku is in tears and Jhanvi and Pinky are trying to console her. Shivaay is angry  even now and he moves towards his room.
Dadi: Billu tujhe lagta hai Ki Jo tuna kiya Vo saahi tha. (Billu do you think what you did was right.)
Shivaay: Ji Dadi, those people hid such a big think from us.
Dadi: No parent has guts to tell their own kids that they have been adopted.
Shivaay: What so ever, it’s good that our Prinku didn’t get married their.
Om being angry: Seriously Shivaay, do you really care for Prinku.
Shivaay: What do you want say Om.
Om: Shivaay it was Prinku’s choice to Marry Karan Bhaiya, no one forced her to do so, at least before breaking this alliance you should have asked her once.
Shivaay: Pls Om whatever I did it was for Prinku’s betterment only.
Rudra: Bhaiya, Karan Bhaiya is really nice.
Tej: I think Shivaay is right if they can hide such a big fact from us then I am sure that they would be hiding alot more from us.
Dadi: Bas kar Tej, think before you speak, all of us know Karan since he was a child and he is the best groom our Prinku can get. Just because he was adopted doesn’t mean that he is not good.
Shivaay tries to reason: But dadi they hid it from us.
Dadi couldn’t control anymore so she shouts.
Dadi: NO THEY DIDN’T HIDE ANYTHING, I KNEW IT LONG BACK. In fact when they adopted Karan I was the first one to know and I only asked them not to tell this to anyone.
Everyone gets shocked.
Tej: What are you saying ma.
Dadi: Han Yes I knew everything and I am elder to all of you so till I am alive only I have a right to make a decision in this house. Tomorrow itself Shivaay will apologize to Karan and Prinku will get married to Karan only and this is my final decision and no arguments. (she adds the last part as Shivaay was about to say something.)
Shivaay: If this is your decision dadi then it’s fine, I have never disobeyed you and I won’t do it now as well but I am not happy with this marriage and it’s against my wish.
Prinku is crying  more harder now.
Rudra: Bhaiya please keep your ego aside and think about Prinku’s happiness.
Om: Shivaay don’t do this to Prinku.
Shivaay: Please Om stop it. Prinku won’t be happy with that man. We even don’t know about his real family, his surname nothing is known to us.
Saying this Shivaay leaves.
Om goes to Prinku and keeping his hand on her head.
Om: Don’t worry Prinku, Shivaay will agree soon.
Prinku doesn’t stops crying  but hugs Om. Om tries pacifying her but all goes in vain.
Later all leave to their respective rooms.