LEAF 21... OBEROI'S IN SINGHANIYA MANSION...

O BRO’S V/S S SISOO’S
LEAF 21...

Hi Guys I am so happy seeing your response thank you soooooo much.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR VIEWS, VOTES AND COMMENTS THEY MEAN ALOT. 😊

@OBEROI’S ESTATE

Anika to dadi: Dadi I won’t be able to come for next few days.
Dadi: Why? What happened? Is everything ok dear.
Anika: Ji Dadi everything is ok, actually I have some function at home so I have to prepare for that. Sorry Dadi I won’t be able to come.
Dadi: Arre it’s ok dear . You take care.
Anika: Ji Dadi bye .
Dadi : Anika go and tell this to billu before you leave.
Saying this dadi goes giving no chance to Anika to argue.
Anika thinks and after mustering alot of courage and remembering the early morning incident she moves to her billu ji’s room.

@SHIVAAY’S ROOM:

Anika come and stands outside and Shivaay senses her presence and without turning calls her in
Shivaay: What are you doing there Anika, just come in you don’t need my permission.
Anika gets taken aback by his statement firstly he could sense her presence and secondly she doesn’t need his permission to enter his room gave her a 440V ka jhatka. (shock)
Anika enters and goes near Shivaay while he is all the while busy on his laptop .
Shivaay : Say what happened Anika.
Anika: Vo actually mujhe chaar dinno Ki leave chahiya.
(Vo actually I want leave for four days.)
Shivaay was a bit shocked hearing this.
Shivaay: And why so.
Anika: Kuch zaarori kaam hai.

(I have some important work.)
Shivaay gets angry  and says
Shivaay: So the work you have hear is a waste of time.
Anika: No. Mera Vo matlab nahi tha.
(No I didn’t mean to say that.)
Shivaay: Oh really then what did you mean.
Anika now loosing her cool  and getting back to her Shairni (tigress) avatar.
Anika: Aapki problem kya hai billu ji choobiso ghanta aap aapni taadi me rahat hai.
(What is your problem Mr. Cat  24/7 you are in your arrogance.)
Shivaay: What kind of language is that Anika.

Anika showing her hand to him
Anika: Baas bohat Ho Gaya aapka, kal Mai kaam par nahi aarahi and that’s final billu ji.
(Stop it Mr. Cat  tomorrow I won’t be coming to work and that’s final.)
Before Shivaay could say anything she leaves doing his signature step.
While going
Anika whispers: Baagad Billa. (Wild Cat.)
Shivaay shocked, Anika rocked…..

@TWO DAYS LATER
@SINGHANIYA MANSION
@EVENING

Singhaniya’s are all set to host GANESH JI’S PUJA AT THEIR PLACE.

The house is beautifully decorated in white and silver with lots of lights adorning the pillars of the mansion and flowers  are beautifully arranged around the stairs and the house, the puja has to take place in the garden where a huge pandal has ...

The house is beautifully decorated in white and silver with lots of lights adorning the pillars of the mansion and flowers  are beautifully arranged around the stairs and the house, the puja has to take place in the garden where a huge pandal has been set all the guests are being invited inside by Abhi and Pragya.

PRAGYA'S OUTFIT: