LEAF 18... LET'S WALK AND TALK...

LEAF 18

After dance 💃 they all decide to go and have ice-cream from nearby so they all walk to nearby ice cream 🍨 parlour.
Om and Ishu together and in front of everyone, followed by Shivaay and Anika & at the end comes Soums, Abeer and Rudra talking and cracking jokes.
Ishu and Om conversation.
Ishu: How are you 😊 feeling now?
Om: Much better.
Ishu smiles at him.
Om: Well you seriously had six break ups till date.
Ishu: Yes.
Om: You mean six boys dumped you.
Ishu: No.
Om: Then.
Ishu: Two boys dumped me till date and rest were dumped by me.
Om gets shocked.
Om : Why?
Ishu : Don't be much shocked Om, I had always cleared to my partner before hand only that I don't want to be serious in any relationship. I will only be happy in being friends but they wanted me to be their girlfriend so I said yes, I never hurt anyone Om.
Om is a bit satisfied by her answer.
Om: But why don't you want to be in a relationship.
Ishu: I will only be in relationship with a person whom I know well, who understands me and my family 👪, who respects and cares for my family 👪 and considers them as their. Initially every one agrees but then after sometime they all have problem with something or other. My family is my priority Omi and no one can take their place.
Saying this she passes a smile 😊 to Om and he reciprocates it back.
Om thinks about Ishu's words and rest of there walk 🚶 goes in mere silence.

@Shivaay and Anika

Shivaay: So you have dated two people till date.
Ani: Yes.
Shivaay: Why did you break up with them.
Anika: Is liya kunki all boys are dumb ,(It's because all boys are dumb.) they only know how to hurt a girl or betray her , nothing else .
Shivaay is a bit taken aback as if he was checking out his own comparability.
Ani: And you are reacting as if you never had any break up till date.
Shivaay lies: No.
Anika: Please billu ji don't lie.
Shivaay was a bit shocked as he got caught red handed.
Shivaay: No no why would I lie.
Anika gives a whatever look to him and says
Ani: Nahi baatana toh mat baataiya, par jhoot mat boliya.
(You don't want to tell then don't tell but pls don't lie.)
Shivaay was like pls change the topic but Anika is Anika.
Anika: So you didn't even had a crush on any one.
Shivaay is like ' what is this girl upto.'
Shivaay maintaining his arrogance: No.
Anika: Phir jhoot. (Again a lie.)
Shivaay thinks how does this girl catches me every time without fail.
Shivaay: So you tell did you have any crush till date.
Anika is like "abb aya na uunth pahaad ka nicha."
Anika: Ok in your language let's make a deal.
Shivaay: What sought of deal.
Anika: I will tell about my crush and you tell about yours.
Shivaay: No way let it be.
But Anika becomes adamant and starts requesting with a puppy face and small eyes 👀 just like a kid.
Anika: Pls na billu ji.
Shivaay: No not at all.
Anika: Pls na.
Shivaay: No.
Anika: Yes.
Shivaay: No.
Anika: Yes.
Shivaay: No.
Anika: Yes yes yes.
Shivaay: No no no.
Anika: Ok don't talk to me.
Shivaay giggles at her kidish behaviour.
Anika makes an angry 😠 face and turns her face in opposite side with a pout.
Shivaay: We use to study together in same school , we use to go and come together and she was our neighbour.
Anika at top of excitement: Her name.
Shivaay: I don't remember.
Anika: Ohh same class.
Shivaay: She was one year younger to me.
Anika: WOW, what else.
Shivaay: She was very beautiful. Ok now that's it, you tell about your first crush.
Anika: I don't remember clearly but he was very cute and always use to tease me and we had some family 👪 connection and at that time I was very small.
Shivaay : Wow nice.
With this they talk and keep walking 🚶.

@Abeer Soums and Rudra

Rudra: Aap toh mujhse bhi bhaadai lady killer Ho. (You are even a bigger lady killer than me.)
Abeer smiles back.
Soums: You idiot no girl in the entire world would see your face and those who even see you are no less than dumbos. None is interested in you.
Rudra: Pls sumo wrestler don't speak anything.
Soums: So you think I am saying useless things.
Rudra: Obviously fatso. Now shut your mouth. You are jealous of my popularity.
Soums: Hmm jealous my foot.
Abeer: Guys pls don't fight.
And then they discuss on some random topics and reach the ice cream 🍨 parlour and then all leave to their respective places.

PRE RECAP:

LEAP..................

*******""NEVER LET ANYONE OR ANYTHING HOLD YOU BACK, BE STRONG AND FACE HARDEST OF THE SITUATIONS AND REMEMBER ONE THING IF GOOD DAYS COME TO AN END; SO DOES THE BAD DAYS EVEN, NOTHING IS PERMANENT NEITHER THE HAPPINESS NOR THE SORROWS BOTH HAVE TO COME TO AN END ONE DAY OR OTHER BUT WHAT STAYS ON TILL ETERNITY IS THE UNDYING LOVE AND UNCONDITIONAL SUPPORT OF YOUR FAMILY 👪 AND FRIENDS, SO JUST HOLD ON TO IT WITHOUT ANY WORRY AND FACE THE HARDEST OF SITUATIONS WITH THEM .""********

With lots of love ❤ and well wishes
Signing off
Shivika 😊......