LEAF 37... PUZZLES...

@LEAF 37

@8:20 p.m.
@ROOM 3

Om and Ishaana gain conscious at same time. Om’s head is spinning badly but after some time it stabilizes and after balancing himself he looks at the alter direction and finds Ishaana struggling to assemble herself as she wasn’t able to get up even. Om goes to her and holding her hand makes her sit with great difficulty.
Ishu: Thanks, but what are you doing here Om?
Om: I don’t know how I came here.
Ishu: Why????
Om signals her with his hands to look around and Ishu gets shocked.
Ishu: Oye Teri, yeh hum kahan hai.
(What the hell! Where are we?)
Om: I don’t know.
Ishu: But how you came here.
Om begins to memorise that what all happened that he landed up in this chamber and then he begins to narrate
Om: I went to meet my new customer as he wanted to talk about some statues and all, he offered me tea  and as I drank it, I lost my senses. That’s all, all blank after that, no idea what happened then.
Ishu sarcastically: Great.
Om: But how did you land up here.
Ishu: Wait let me think.
(Thinking )

As usual I was passing by your gallery when I saw someone in your gallery, so I thought maybe it’s you but when I went inside, I started to feel dizzy  and then……….phewwww it’s now that I am waking up.
Om: Now what should we do?
Ishu: Om do you think someone would have kidnaped us.
Om staring her and giving disbelieving look says
Om: Of course, someone has kidnaped us, no one invites like this for a party or dinner.
Ishu: True.
She gets excited and says
Ishu: Means seriously someone has kidnaped us and now they will ask ransom money from our parents and then someone will make a hero like entry and save us. WOW  I just can’t believe it that I have been kidnapped.
Om stares her as if ‘she is a lunatic asylum run away ‘.
Om: Are you crazy Ishi, here we are stuck in such a disgusting place and you are finding it entertaining.
Ishu with same excitement: Come on, it’s so adventurous to get kidnapped but I am upset.(she says last part in a bit low tone.)

Om in irritated tone shouts: Now what happened?
Ishu answers innocently: Those stupid kidnappers didn’t tie us with ropes.
Om’s mouth gets wide opened.
Om: Ishi you are in a serious need of a psychiatrist.
Ishu: Shut up! Han. I am perfectly okay.
Om: Ishi you are not realising the gravity of the matter. Those kidnappers can kill us also.
Ishu with plain look: So what??
Om: Aren’t you scared of death.
Ishu sighs: Om when you were a kid, you use to get scared thinking about your exams right.
Om nods in yes.
Ishu continued: But did you ever get scared of going to school because of that reason.
Om nods no.

Ishu: Look it’s very simple you use to be scared of exams but due to that fear you never left going to school. Just like that I know I have to die one day but due to fear of death I can’t stop living my today. Everyone has to die one day or other, it’s universal truth, that the thing which has come to existence has to loose it’s existence one day or other but even after knowing this truth life goes on because fear of death isn’t above the hope of life.
Someone has said “Live your each day like it’s your last”. That’s why I don’t have fear of anything Om but the sad part is that we leave our loved ones in pain. (after a small pause she continued.)
But we can’t live our lives just by thinking it will end one day or other or we will lose something or someone really precious to us.

“Zindagi khwaishoon ka ek saij hai,
Khushi aur gum ka ek atoot sangaam hai,
Aaj Khushi hai toh kal gum hai,
Na rukta ha waqt Kisi ka liya,
Na mitti ha duniya Kisi ka liya,
Ek muskurahat kaafi hai zindagi sajana ka liya,
Phir na Jana kun har koi ro raha marna ka liya.”
[Life is stage of dreams,
Happiness and sadness both are part of it,
If it’s happiness today then tomorrow may be the shade of sadness,
Neither time stops for anyone,
Nor the world ends for anyone,
A single smile is enough to decorate the stage of life,
Yet all are crying only to die.]
She looks directly into Om’s eyes after finishing it.
**********************************
BG MUSIC  PLAYS:
Aahatein kaisi yeh aahatein
Sunta hoon aaj kal aye dil bata
Dastakein dete hain dastakein
Kyun ajnabi se pal aye dil bata
**********************************
Well if we say Om was impressed by her then it would be an understatement because he was totally flat on her long ago and the reason wasn’t her poetry but her simplicity and more than that her way to live her life. She lived her life on the edge of the cliff and that was the best thing about her.
**********************************
BG CONTINUED:
Kuch toh hai jo neend aaye kam
Kuch toh hai jo aankhe hai nam
Kuch toh hai jo tu keh de toh haste haste marr jaaye hum
**********************************Today Om was drowned in the depth of her words and some where the movie of his entire life since the time he meet her was playing in his mind no rather in his heart on which Ishu never failed to leave her impact.
BG CONTINUED:
Mujhse zyada mere jaisa
Koi hai toh hai tu
Phir na jaane dil mera kyun
Tujhko na de sakun..
Kuch toh hai jo dil ghabraaye
Kuch toh hai jo saans na aaye
Kuch toh hai jo hum honthon se
Kehte kehte keh naa paaye
**********************************
He kept on staring her, while she was looking at him with a slight smile. Those long hair, that bright face and pure heart whose purity and serenity was clearly visible to Ishu in Om’s deep dark chocolate brown eyes .
Today she was looking at him as if there was no tomorrow and trying to read every single thought of Om, before he again turns his face away and her already postponed work of reading and knowing him gets further postponed. Some where or other both wanted the time to stop there itself and they could flow into each other,so that they could understand each other and share their lives.
**********************************
BG CONTINUED:
Jo humaare darmiyaan hai
Isko hum kya kahein
Ishq kya hai ik lehar hai
Aao iss mein bahein
Kuch toh hai jo hum hain khoye
Kuch toh hai jo tum na soye
Kuch toh hai jo hum dono yun
Haste haste itna roye…..
********************************