Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Percy's POV

Oh, no. This is so not good. I was outside on watch duty and then suddenly I got grabbed by a giantic sea monster. I had no idea what it was but I couldn't communicate with it telepathically. It felt like there was a barrier around its mind that blocked me from its thoughts. I was stuck in one of its tenticles and the water I shot at him only annoyed him. I looked down at the ship and realized nobody knew I was trapped. I'll call for help. Annabeth will hear me, right?

"ANNABETH, HELP! I NEED YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Nothing. Crap, they don't hear me. I'll try again.

"ANNABETH! I AM BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY A SMELLY SQUID MONSTER!" I yelled.

The squid tightened its grip around me. I screamed as I felt one of my ribs crack. I looked down and saw that the others were standing down there with there weapons raised and ready. I knew they couldn't do anything with me in his tenticle. Its squeeze tightened around me.

"Ow, get off me.....you stinky...fish breath....ow." I tried to say.

"Percy!" Annabeth yelled up at me.

I could see my vision beginning to go fuzzy. I twisted and turned in his tenticle with no results. I shot water at him from everywhere but I was losing the fight. The others couldn't help because they didn't want to hit me. Jason was in the air next to me trying to get me out of its grip. It didn't help any. I eventually wiggled free and started falling. I thought I would land in the water but I didn't notice the gigantic rock under me. I was falling and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Jason, help Percy." Piper said.

Two seconds later my fall was slowed down and I was set gently on the rock. I was wobbly and my vision was fuzzy. I looked over at Annabeth and she was looking worried. I watched as Leo threw balls of flame at the squid and Frank shot arrows at its soft flesh. The squid screeched in agany as the flame and arrows landed. Jason was flying through the air sending bolts of lighting at it from all directions. And Piper was charmspeaking the Squid to stay still while they killed. It took a long time but they finally destroyed in an explosion of dust. I was weak and tired from almost getting killed. Annabeth was the last thing I saw before I collapsed, face first onto the boulder. I heard voices calling my name and hands carrying me back onto ship. They layed me down on something soft before blacking out. That night I had a horrible dream about the quest and geae was there, of course.

I was in some sort of battle field with half-bloods and monsters all around. I saw a ton of fights around the area. Hazel was battling Piper with her Spatha and Piper with a knife. Frank was changing into different forms fighting a blazing Leo. Annabeth was fighting knife to knife with Praetor Reyna, daughter of Bellona. And as I watched I heard a voice laughing at the chaos. Gaea.

"Stop this, now." I yelled at Piper and Hazel. They ignored me.

"They will not stop, Perseus Jackson. What you see before you is your future. The Romans will fight against the greeks and I will watch the damage unfold."She stated.

"No, this is not what is going to happen. I won't let it." I told her.

"You are a fool, Jackson. And you will lose....everything." She said coldly.

"I will FIGHT with every ounce of my body to bring you DOWN! I will NOT stop until you....ARE DEAD. Every moment, EVERY second of your destruction WILL be laughed at. I WILL enjoy your death, Gaea. NOW LEAVE,YOU VIAL BEAST." I growled threateningly.