Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Hazel's POV

Wow, my Sammy is back. My Sammy? He's not mine. I shouldn't be talking like this. We were walking alongside each other down to lunch. Reyna and Frank left a while we were talking so I led Sa...Leo to the pavilion for dinner. Calling him Leo is going to take some getting used to. When we got to the pavilion, we saw Percy, Annebeth, and Frank sitting on one bench at the table. And across from Percy was Jason and Across from Annebeth was Piper. There was two seats let next to Piper. They saved us seats, thats so sweet. Leo sat next to Piper and started talking to Jason. I sat beside it and ordered what I wanted. The others were already eating there meals. I decided on a tasty chicken noodle stew with crackers on the side. I ate silence while the others talked. I felt a hand grab my under the table. I looked down and saw that it was Leo's hand. He was trying to comfort me. Me? Why me? I don't deserve him. After we were all done with our meals, we started talking about our adentures. Percy went first.

"Well, it wasn't anything special. I got chased by the Gorgon sisters all the way to Camp Jupiter. Then I met this old lady that turned out to be the goddess Juno. I carried her through the Little Tiber River and lost my Achilles curse. Then they found out that I was a Son of Poseidon or Neptune. I met Frank and Hazel. Then we had a nice Camp game between all the Cohorts. And our Cohort won. It was nothing. And then Mars came and gave us all a quest to defeat some of the Giants. We left the next day and got into a fight almost at once. Hazel got taken by these little grass creatures that were really fast. Then we found her on top of this gigantic pillar of schist. We all beat the grass people and then left." He started. He told them about my power and Frank's power. He told them about the meeting with Iris and the Iris message that didn't work. He told about how we found this guy that was supposed to be able to help us. The blind guy was being rude to the Harpies. He told how he drank gorgons blood to heal his memory. And then finally how we defeated the Giant and came back to camp for the battle. And how Percy used the statues head to destroy Polybotes. Then how he was made Praetor of Camp Jupiter.

"Wow, that is awesome!" Leo said with crooked grin that caused me to feel like I was melting.

"You have the craziest adventures when your gone, Seaweed brain." Annebeth stated.

"It's not my fault. I was just born with almighty powers. It is a curse I must keep reluctantly." He joked. We all started laughing. Who knew Percy could crack Leo jokes?

"What was your first quest?" Leo asked.

"My first quest was to find Zeus's master bolt and return it to him." He said.

"What about your other quests?" Jason asked.

"The second quest was to get the golden fleece from the Sea of Monsters. The third quest was to save Arimes from a titan." He stated.

"We all know that was not why you wanted go." Annebeth said with a smile.

"Yep, the reason I went was to save Annebeth. At the time we weren't dating though." He admitted.

"He held up the sky for me." Annebeth whispered.

"I was just trying to keep you from being crushed." He stated.

"I know. I wouldv'e done the same thing for you." She told him.

They kissed.

"Hey Hazel." Frank said.

"Yeah." I answered.

"What do you want to do later?" He asked.