Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Leo's POV

After Percy and Annebeth, Jason and Piper, and Hazel and Frank, and Reyna left I was stuck with the romans and greeks who looked like they all wanted a fight. I decided to take a course of action. I got up on the table and did a nice taxi whistle. It got everyone's attention really well. Now that every eye was on me,  I decided to try to calm everyone else with an amazing and hilarious speech. In the corner of my eye, I saw Reyna come back. She was watching me to see what I'll do.

"Attention People of Camp Jupiter, I am Leo Valdez, son of Hephesteus, Fire user, Commander of The Argo II, and totally available for the ladies," I joked. Everyone started laughing. Even Reyna was laughing quietly to herself. Yes, I got that hot girl to laugh!

"Did you say fire user?" Someone from the crowd asked.

"Yes, that would be me," I said as I lifted my hand and it went ablaze. I quickly extinguished the flames before continuing with a crazy grin," I am hot." Everbody laughed.

"Thank you, thank you. I will be here all week or until Jason and the others decide to leave for Rome." I said with a maniac grin.

"What kind of girl's do you like?" A girl asked. I burst out laughing. The only girl I like right now won't have me. Maybe I'll let them think what they want.

"I don't think I can answer that. My imaginary girlfriend might get mad," I joked. Laughter filled the area.

"Be serious. What kind of girl?" The another girl said.

"I prefer brunettes. Girls who like my jokes. Girls who like having authority. Girls with blue eyes. Girls who like sports and are very kind." I said with a wicked grin.

I jumped down off the table and was about to leave but a voice stopped me. I turned around and saw Reyna standing behind me. She was looking amused and curious at the same time. She had beautiful brown hair and shiny blue eyes. She had authority and likes my jokes. And hopefully sports. She is the girl I just described up there. I asked Jason about her earlier and he told me lots of things I needed to know about her. I shook her hand and smiled crookedly.

"Hello, as you know, my name is Reyna and I am a Praetor." She said.

"Hey, Reyna. I am Leo Valdez, son of Hephesteus or Vulcan to you. I am totally handsome and single." I joked.

"Good  to know. I have been chosen to show you around Camp Jupiter this evening. Praetor Jackson is showing Annebeth Chase around. Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang are checking the weapons for the Camp games. Piper McClean and Jason Grace are looking around at the area. So you were the only one who didn't have a partner." She stated.

"I guess its my lucky day." I said with maniac grin.

"Where would you like to go first?" She asked.

"The Armory." I said quickly.

"Good choice." She said.

She led me to a gigantic building where two people were standing in front of the doors trying to get in. They were arguing about how to get in. None of there plans sounding good. The guy was buff with a baby face. He had brown army cut hair and green eyes. He was wearing a Camp T-Shirt and pair of army jeans with a pair of tennis shoes. The girl next to her was familiar. She had wavy brown hair and pretty brown eyes. She was wearing a Camp T-Shirt also and a pair of faded blue jeans with tennis shoes. Then I realized why she looked familiar. Her name is Hazel Levesque and I know her. She left to Alaska without telling me and I didn't hear from her since. Back then my name was Sammy Valdez. I died a few months after and was brought back as Leo Valdez. I look the same as when I died so maybe she recognized me.