Chapter 2

Percy

   I stood at the front of the big group of Camp Jupiter residents while staring up at the waiting for my girlfriend Annebeth to arrive. I haven't seen her in 8 months and things might have changed. For all I know she could have gotten an new boyfriend and forgot all about me. High in the sky I started to see gigantic war ship made of Gold and Silver plates and other things. The war ship  slowly fell and landed with a thump on the earth floor. Everyone suddenly were quiet besides the sound breathing. Even I was holding my breath waiting for Annebeth. With a click the hatch was unlocked and the door fell and hit the ground with a soft thump. In the ship were a big group of people that all looked familiar except three people in the front. I didn't see Annebeth on the ship, which I was disappointed about. I walked to welcome the new arrivals and stood in front of the big group.

" Hey guys. It's me Jason," Said a blond hair boy with tanned skin.

He was standing next a brown haired girl with jagged ends and beautiful eyes that changed color so fast it makes you dizzy.

" Hello, my name is Percy Jackson," I said holding out my hand.

Jason stepped forward and grabbed my handd with a tight grip and shook it. He pulled it away and looked me over with a practiced eye.

" I heard about you. Everybody at camp is talking about you, especially your girlfriend Annebeth," He said smartly.

" Really, where is Annebeth." I asked.

He looked behind him and said," I'm not sure, she was just here a second ago."

" I'll go and try to find," I said.

I walked past everybody and walked into the big war ship. The room was big with hallwaysand big rooms that I think are living rooms. I went down a hallway and found a room with a plack on it that said Annebeth's room. I knocked on the door and I heard springs that meant someone was getting up. The door and in front of him was a beautiful girl with blond hair and bright gray eyes that looked like clouds. She stood there staring at Percy like she saw a ghost. She smiled and tackled me with a hug and so I hugged her back. She pulled away and stared at him for a few minutes before he broke the silence.

" I missed you, Wise girl." Percy said with a grin.

" I missed you too, Seaweed brain." She replied.

Percy leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. She put her hands around his neck and deepened the kiss. This was better than every other kiss, even better then the first underwater kiss. They stood there kissing for a few minutes and then Percy pulled away and smiled at her.

" I'm guessing you just woke up," Percy stated.

" Yeah, but it's ok. How about we go out there and you can introduce me to the romans." She replied.

I grabbed her hand an walked alongside her out the door. I saw a group of people who were all familiar. Some were greeks and some romans. We walked up to a girl with long brown hair and as we stepped behind her she turned around and smiled.

" Hi, I'm Hazel, daughter of Pluto or Hades to you," Hazel told Annebeth.

" Nice to meet you, I'm Annebeth, daughter of Athena," Annebeth answered proudly.

" Yeah, I know. Percy wouldn't stop talking about you." Hazel replied.

Annebeth looked up at Percy and asked," Really."