Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Percy's POV

After Piper left, I got my plan into action. I was going to try to get Annebeth away from the others. I wanted to have some more alone time with her. But how? Annebeth was sitting next to me talking to Leo and Jason. Jason was still wondering what Piper said and Leo was fiddling with Hazel's hand. Once in a while he'll look up at her and smile crazy and she would smile back. Before I could bring up the subject of goin for a walk a guy came over and said something to me in Latin.

"Praetor Jackson, Reyna esset similis loqui ad te, Annabeth, Jason, et Piper." He said politely.

"Sum pius occupatus. Potest expectare?" I replied, sounding irratable.

"Donec ut nunc velit, praetor?" He said in english.

"Dico eius quod erit ibi adipiscing .. triginta minutes" I told him.

"Non illa tibi videre vis, domine. Dicit suus urgebat." He stated.

"Tibi amicam?" I asked.

"Utique, Domine." He said proudly.

"Bene agere cupimus una cum aliis qui meae puellae octo mensibus non vidi." I said, pointing over at Annebeth before continuing," Ut intelligatur puella tibi necessarium ea, elit."

"Illa est pulchra. Sis felix, praetor Jackson." He said with a smile.

"Scio. Ita loqui potes dare in hora Reyna tempus." I asked politely.

"Utique, praetor Jackson. Faciam quod statim." He said with a laugh.

He turned and left me sitting there with the surprised Annabeth. I switched my gaze to Annabeth who was shocked.

"Since when do you know latin." She asked.

"You'll learn it too after being here for a few days," I told her.

"What were you talking about? I heard my name." She said suspiciously.

"I was just tellin him that you were my girlfriend and to keep his to himself." I joked.

The guy came back and he looked worried.

"Ego paenitet, praetor. Inquit, tu et amici tui eundum curia." He said.

"Intelligo. Nos erit iure. Potest ego quaeritur vobis gratiam?" I asked.

"Utique, praetor. Aliquid tibi?" He said sincerely.

"Potest tu invenire Piper? Ubi sit nescio." I said.

"Certus. Juris faciam, domine." He agreed. He left.

"I guess Reyna wants us to go to the Senat room. Annabeth, Jason, Piper, and I need to go meet her." I told them.

We left and went to the Senate room. Reyna was sitting at the Praetor desk and when she saw us she nodded at me. Annebeth and Jason sat down next to Piper who came here first. I sat down beside Reyna and got ready for what she had to say. She spoke to me in Latin first. And then turned to everyone else.

"Percy cum Romam decederet vis?" She asked.

"In a few days. We need to ready the supplies. And I have things to work out myself." I said.