(8) Dumb, Naïve Connor

Alisa’s POV

Oh hot Bologne. It’s the guy. The guy from the rollerblading place; what the hell is he doing in the Campbell’s house? And then I looked towards Michaela and she was looking at Patrick happily. Oh God no. Is Patrick Michaela’s boyfriend?

“H-h-hi.” I stuttered.  

Damn, I stuttered. Now say something smart.

“You know a pig’s fart smell like flower?” I randomly said. Michaela’s parents and Michaela looked at me weirdly and gorgeous boy laughed. Great, he’s laughing at me and I don’t even think that information is true.

“So Patrick, how long have you and Michaela been dating?” This time everyone started laughing and they started laughing hard. I don’t get it—what’s so funny about my question?

“Patrick is not my boyfriend.” Michaela said between laughs. “He’s my brother.”

“Oh.” I blushed. Way to go Alisa—now keep making a fool out of yourself. “Um, it’s getting late, I should go.”

“But you just got here.” Michaela pouted.

“I know but I promised my mother that I would….um…watch the fish so bye.” Michaela gave me a confusing look and I quickly ran to the door. But being the clumsy girl I am, I tripped and landed flat on my face inches near the door. Someone walked over to me and tried to help me up; I knew it was Patrick because my skin got all tingly by his touch.

He helped me up and his face was inches away from mines making me blush even more.

“Are you always this clumsy?”

I chuckled nervously. “Y—Y—Yeah.”

God he must think I’m a spazz.

And then Connor voice came from upstairs. “Mom?!” He yelled.

Naomi sighed. “What?”

“Can you make me a sandwich?”

“You have two legs make it your damn self.” I chuckled. Naomi is not at all what I thought she would be. 

“But mooommmm.” He whined.

“You know what; I’ll make it for him.” I offered.

“What? No, Connor can make it himself.”

“No really, I insist.”  Before she could say anything else, I made my way to the kitchen. I got all the ingredients I needed for the turkey sandwich. I don’t want to brag but I do make awesome sandwiches. I made his sandwich and I made my way upstairs. Naomi said that his room was the fifth on the right and I counted the doors and knocked on the fifth one.

He opened the door looking as gorgeous as ever and I hold out the sandwich to him. He just looked between me and the sandwich not saying anything.

“Are you going to take the sandwich or not?” I asked.

“Did you spit in it?” I shook my head. 

He took the sandwich from me and slammed the door on my face. How rude. I knocked on the door again and his door opened.

“Can I come in?” I asked in a sweet voice.

“Why?”

“Well I made you a sandwich so the least you can do is invite me in.”

“Fine.” He groaned. He opened the door wider and invited me in. His room looked so clean so that surprised me a little. His bed was unmade but that’s the only thing that was untidy. He had posters on the walls mostly of half naked supermodels but he’s a guy so that didn’t surprise me.

He went to sit on his bed and he picked up his sandwich and he was about to take a bite but stopped and looked at me. “Why are you in my room let along in my house?”

“Michaela invited me and I met your older brother.”

“Patrick is here?” He furrowed his eyebrow.

I nodded. “He’s hot.” I stated. “Way hotter than you. Come to think of it, your whole family is good looking except for you. How does it feel being the ugly duckling?”

He glared at me. “If I hadn’t fucked so many girls, I would have believed you.”

I rolled my eyes. “They only fucked you cause they felt bad.”

He chuckled. “Whatever helps you sleep at night.” He took a bite out of his sandwich. “This is actually good.”

“Your welcome.”

“I never said thanks.”

“You’re still welcome.”

“Get the fuck out my room.” This dude has issues. I watched him eat the sandwich and I walked up to him, and kneed in front of him since he was sitting on his bed. I leaned my face closer to his until I was only inches away. I swear if either of us moved then we would be kissing.

“Connor, Connor, Connor.” I taunted. “Dumb, naïve Connor; you don’t know who the fuck you’re messing with. Cause when you mess with karma, it turns around and bite you in the ass.”

He glared at me some more. “Fuck you bitch.”

I chuckled lightly and got up from kneeling and walked towards his door. He took another bite out his sandwich.

“And Connor?” He looked up from his sandwich. “I did spit in your sandwich.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote (20)

Comment (2)

Fann