(11) Baby

Connor and I walked out of the school fighting over who gets to hold Miley. No I’m not a fan of Miley Cyrus; I just like the name.

“It’s my turn to hold Spongebob.” Oh yeah, he thinks the baby’s name is Spongebob. What a fucking idiot.

“For the last time, her name is Miley.” I grabbed the baby from his hand.

“Miley is a lame fucking name.” He backfired, grabbing Miley from my hand.

“Yeah like Spongebob is any better.” I got hold of Miley’s feet and tried to get her away from the bad man but Connor had a hold of her head and he kept on pulling it while I pulled her feet.

“Let go of Miley.” I yelled pulling her feet as hard as I can.

“No, you let go of Spongebob.” We kept on pulling back in forth until Miley’s head was detached to her body.

“Look what you did.” We both yelled at each other.

“I fucking hate you.” He yelled at me.

I chuckled. “Like I fucking care. I hate you too.”    

He rolled his eyes. “Now we have to go ask Mrs. Jacobs for another baby.”

“How are we going to do that dumbass? She said there’s no way in hell she’s giving us another baby.”

“I have my ways.” He winked. And I gagged, throwing up a little in my mouth. Mrs. Jacobs is like 50 years old. 

I stood in the parking lot for a while until I had a feeling that someone was watching me. I looked around until my eyes landed on Patrick. He waved at me when I caught his eyes and I blew him a kiss. I was about to walk towards him but Connor was back and he had a new baby with him. What the fuck? Mrs. Jacobs made it clear that there was no way we could have another baby.

“How did you do it?” I asked.

“I promised to come over her house and rubbed her feet.” He shivered. “So you owe me.”

“I don’t owe you shit since it was all you’re fault.”

“Fuck you bitch and I’m taking Spongebob home with me.”

“Hell to the no. Miley is coming home with me.”

“I don’t think so bitch.”

And then that blond bitch from this morning walked up to us. “Hey Connor.”

“Hey.” He smiled, checking out her ass. He disgusts me.

“My parents are away today so do you want to keep me company?” She asked seductively.God, I so want to puke right now.

Connor looked at Spongebob—I mean Miley and then he looked at me then at the girl.

He threw the doll at me and it hit me square in the nose. Sausage balls, that’s going to leave a mark.

“Wait for me in the car.” He whispered to her. She nodded, walking towards his car.

“You are such a fuckhead.” I yelled, picking up Miley from the floor and rubbing my nose. Thank god my hand didn’t come back bloody.

And then I remembered Patrick. Oh shit—how long was he sitting in his car? I looked at him and he was on his phone so he didn’t see me.

“Why the fuck is Patrick here?” Connor asked following my gaze.

“He’s here for me.”

“Why?”

“Because him and I are sort of going out.”

“What?” He yelled. “Why would he fucking go out with an ugly bitch like you?” There’s so many things a person could say until you loose it. I used all my force and hit him square in the face and Miley came back with blood on her cheeks.

I looked at Connor and saw that his nose was bleeding; good.

“Fuck you Connor.” I screamed. “Go back to your whore and catch a disease for all I care.”

I walked towards Patrick’s car and got in his jeep. I pecked him on the lips and threw Miley on the floor.

“Hey babe.” He greeted and my heart skipped a beat. He called me babe. “What took you so long?”

“Sorry I was having a little disagreement with your brother.”

“Connor?” I nodded. “Yeah he could be a real dick sometimes.”

“Tell me about it.” I smiled as he grabbed hold of my hand and we drove home in silence.

But it was one of those good silences. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 votes

2 comments