(7) Patrick

Michaela’s POV

After we got something to eat, I dropped the girls off to their house around 7 and I went home with a smile on my face. I’m glad that Alisa moved next door because I’m pretty sure she’s like the only girl who doesn’t want to bang my big brother. I mean as much as I love hearing about how hot and f*ckable my brother is, its nice hearing the opposite.

I went up to my room and got bored instantly. I already finished my homework and I don’t really get along with my siblings; Laura is a bitch, Connor is a dumbass, Chavez never speaks, Leslie lives in the world of Harry Potter, Ethan and Jacob are too young and whenever I hang out with Jackie and Pam, Jackie always want to play dress up and makes me wear mom’s itchy dresses. No thank you. The only sibling I got along with was Patrick but he’s off to college now, having fun without me.

I texted Alisa to come over and she said she would be here in a minute so I decided to get some water downstairs. As I made my way to the kitchen, the doorbell rang and I decided to get it since it’s probably Alisa.

I swung the door open and I screamed when I saw who it was.

“Oh my god Patrick, what are you doing here?” I screeched.

“Hey little sis, how’s it hanging?” He came inside and hugged me.

“What are you doing here?”

“I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop by.” He replied.

“Wow Mom and dad are going to be so excited to see you.”

“Yeah…” He trailed off.

“What’s wrong?” I raised my eyebrows; he looked very nervous.

“I actually have something to tell you guys but I don’t how you will feel about it.”

“Okay, what do you have to tell me?”

“Let’s get everyone down here so I can tell you guys.”

“Mom, dad.” I yelled. “Patrick is here and he wants to tell us something so bring down everybody.”

Patrick’s POV

My decision was final and I only had to talk to my family about it. I know Michaela and dad would support me but I don’t know what mom would say. Laura doesn’t care about anything that doesn’t have to do with her, and Connor gets distracted easily especially if it involves girls. Chavez, well Chavez is too damn quiet. I don’t think I’d ever heard him speak. The other children are too young to understand.

Before I went to talk to my family, I decided to go skate log with my buddy Jason.

**

We were having a good time skating but then I got thirsty so I decided to get something to drink. After I got my drink, I scanned the skating place looking for something interesting. And then my eyes landed on a girl who kept on falling but picking herself up as if she was determined to learn how to rollerblade. I couldn’t see her face but I saw that she was with another girl whose face I also couldn’t see. Why do I have this strange attraction towards her? I moved to stand next to the wall that separated the skaters with the people walking on foot.

Her friend left her and she tried to skate on her own again. She was watching where she was going and when she looked up, her eyes landing on me. I have to admit, she was pretty hot with curly brown hair and blue eyes. I didn’t look away from her gaze and I started to clap my hands proud that she actually started skating on her own.

“Hey dude, can we get out of here?” Jason’s voice made me turn away from the mystery girl.

“Oh um…okay.” We left the skating place, my mind still on the mystery girl.

Who could she be?

I dropped Jason at his house two hours later and then I drove myself home feeling more nervous the closer I got. I finally reached home.

I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. When someone finally opened it, I was glad that it was Michaela rather then mom or dad.

She screamed when she saw me. “Oh my god Patrick, what are you doing here?”

“Hey little sis, how’s it hanging?” I went inside and hugged her.

“What are you doing here?” She asked again.

“I was in the neighborhood so I decided to stop by.” I replied.

“Wow Mom and dad are going to be so excited to see you.”

“Yeah…” I trailed off. My heart was pounded in my chest; I’m surprised she didn’t hear it.

“What’s wrong?” Michaela and I were pretty close growing up so she could tell if there’s something wrong with me and vice versa.

“I actually have something to tell you guys but I don’t how you will feel about it.”

“Okay, what do you have to tell me?” She asked.

“Let’s get everyone down here so I can tell you guys.”

“Mom, dad.”  She yelled. “Patrick is here and he wants to tell us something so bring down everybody.”

Mom and dad descended down the stairs and mom screamed when she saw me.

“Patrick, what are you doing here?”

“I just miss you guys.” I smirked.

I hugged my mom and then dad. The doorbell rang and Michaela went to open the door.

I heard Michaela talking to the person and then I heard the door close.

“Patrick, I want you to meet my new friend Alisa.” Oh God, every one of her friends is boy crazy and obsessed with me.

I turned around and my eyes widen at the girl in front of me.

It’s the mystery girl from Skate log.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alisa + Patrick?

Vote (20)

Comment (2)