(13) The Date (Part.1)

The doorbell rang as I was looking at myself in the mirror. Michaela did a really good job fixing me up; I looked perfect and I felt amazing. I know I'm not ugly but I have never felt sexy before.

I went downstairs and open the door. My heart skipped a million beats when I came face to face with Patrick.

"Wow." I breathed. "You look amazing." Patrick looked like he stepped out of a cover magazine for CQ or something.

He chuckled. "That's my line."

I shrugged. "It's true."

"Ready to go?" I nodded as I flickered off the light and locked the door behind me. We walked across the lawn into his garage and got in Michaela's BMW. I'm guessing she let him borrow it for the night.

I was curious to know where he was taking me but too afraid to ask or talk for that matter.

"How do like the town so far?" Patrick asked, probably trying to make conversations.

I shrugged. "It's okay but I've moved so much that I've pretty much seen everything."

"Meaning what?"

"Well," I began, "the cliques and Connor; the only difference is you."

He chuckled. "I'm probably not that different from all the other guys you dated."

"Yeah right," I scoffed, "I never thought a girl like me would get a guy like you."

"Do you always sell yourself short?"

 I rolled my eyes. "It's true." One hand slowly slid off the steering wheel and he placed his hands on top of mines.

"You look gorgeous tonight." He smiled as he intertwine our fingers.

"Thanks, it's the makeup." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes and continued to drive. The rest of the ride was silence and soon I found myself into deep thoughts. My mind drifted off and thought about Connor; he probably abandon our baby at this point and was fucking some whore. Why couldn't he be more like Patrick? Patrick was the perfect guy and the fact that he was super-hot and looked like a super model was the icing on the cake.

The car came to a halt and I stared out the window to have a sense of where we are.

I sighed out of annoyance. "I seriously got dressed up to go to rollerblading?"

"It's not what you think," He chuckled. He quickly got out the car and ran to my side before I had the chance to take my seatbelt off. Like the gentlemen he was, he opened the door for me and helped me out the car.

Nobody pinch me! If I am dreaming, I do not want to wake up.

We walked inside but was surprised to find it dark and empty. "Wait here." He told me. He walked past me and hit a switch and soon the place was light up.

Patrick came back with his rolling blading shoes on and he was holding an extra one. "I know this probably don't go with your dress but please wear it because Carl would kill me if he knew I let you walk across the ice with heels on."

I chuckled. "I suck at rollerblading."

"I know," He teased, "But I'll hold your hand every step of the way." I reluctantly grabbed the skates from him and put it on; I set my heels aside.

Holding hands, we stepped onto the ice and he led me towards a table.

"What's this?" I asked. In the middle of the floor was a table with two plates of food, a bottle of wine and a vase with rose.

"Don't you remember?" He asked. "Right at this spot is where I first seen you."

"No way!" I laughed, "How did you remember the exact spot?"

 "Mom thinks it's a gift," He shrugged, "Shall we?"

I nodded as he pull out my seat for me and I sat down.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

VOTE (30)

COMMENT (5)

FOLLOW