(4) New School

I gave u guys this chapter even though i only got 18 votes soo can two people just vote on the last chapter

Agian, not edited but still ENJOY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Connor!” Naomi exclaimed. But I wasn’t offended. I’ve met guys like Connor before; guys who think they’re so tough and wants things their way. But lucky for me, I know how to handle them.

‘I’m sorry but your name isn’t written on this chair.” I said, not getting up from the chair.

He stood there glaring at me, and I smiled in response making him angrier.

“Connor, just sit somewhere else.” Naomi sighed, pleading with her eyes.

“Fine” He muttered going to sit across from my mom.

**

Dinner was okay except for Connor constantly glaring at me and my mother was still typing away on her cell. Michaela and I found out we had so much in common.

Mom and I went home after dinner and I crashed on my bed not bothering to change into my PJs.

**

My alarm clock rang and I shut it off getting up from bed. First day was never easy and plus it’s like the middle of semester. I hate being the new girl; attention is something I hate.

I got ready in record time and got dress in some black skinny jeans and a purple hoodie and went downstairs finding my mother trying to toasting some pre-made waffles.

I wasn’t surprise to see her awake at this time; it’s sort of a tradition. Everytime we moved and I have to start a new school, she makes ‘I’m sorry waffles’ on my first day of school.

We ate in silence for a while until I decided to break it. “Are you going to find a job today?”

She nodded. “I already found one and I’m going on an interview today.”

“What is it?”

“I’m going to be a maid at this fancy hotel call The Chamberlain.” I hope she didn’t put her last job as a reference because I already know what her last boss would say to her current boss.

Rachel Green is a very hard worker, she’s very good at um…fulfilling your needs.

But I don’t think my mother is stupid enough to mention her last job. But then again she is blond so fingers cross.

I finished my breakfast and mom wished me luck at school and I wished her luck on her new job.

Putting my jacket on since it was chilly; I went outside at the same time the Campbell kids came out of their house.

There were three cars in the driveway and Laura got into the fancy red lamburgeni while Chavez, Michaela and Connor got into the black Ashton Martin car.

Michaela saw me and she waved at me and I gave her a small wave back.

“Do you need a ride?” She asked.

Before I could answer, Connor spoke up. “There is no way I’m driving that bitch to school.” Wow, what the fuck did I do to him? He’s actually mad that I sat in his seat?

I put on a fake smile. “I would love a ride.” I walked over to them and got in the passenger seat, just to annoy Connor some more. Chavez and Michaela got in the back while Connor got in the driver’s seat and we were off to school.

Connor glared the whole way there while me and Michaela were talking. Apparently, her and her friends were going rollerblading after school and I was invited. I’m not sure if I’m good at rollerblading since I never done it but I’m good at sports so I’ll probably be good at it.

Connor stopped the car in front of a building that looked just like a school. It really does and Bakersfield High School was written in big letters. And the cool thing is that there was a huge water fountain outside. The only problem is that it’s in the middle of the woods so that kind of crept me out a little.

Connor got out of the car and we all soon followed. Connor left us and walked over to his sister Laura who was standing next to a bunch of people and he went and hugged this red head chick. God, she was the definition of a slut. Her skirt I swear was so short that you had to look at it twice to figure out that it wasn’t a belt she was wearing. And her shirt, don’t even get me started on how it belonged on a toddler and not her.

She’s probably one of those slutty cheerleaders that probably is too dumb to know what the weatherman is talking about but God, couldn’t she feel how cold it is.

And then they started making out, right there in front of everybody. God what a slut. 

“Alisa, are you listening to me?” My thoughts were interrupted by Michaela.

“Nope sorry.”

She sighed. “I asked you if you wanted me to show you where the office is.”

“Sure, thanks."

We went inside the building and lockers were everywhere, posters were hung and kids were hanging about.

We went inside a thick wooden door marked Main Office. The old lady at the desk greeted us.

“Hey Mrs. Leonard,” Michaela smiled. “We have a new student, Alisa Green, and she needs a new schedule.”

Mrs. Leonard, AKA old lady went to typing on her old ass computer that belonged in the 1940s and she printed out a schedule and handed me a map. I wonder if she knows about Dell or IMac.   

“Good luck.” She smiled.

“Thanks.” I muttered.

Michaela and I walked out and she immediately snatched my schedule from my hand.

“Damn,” She cursed. “We only have gym together.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. Anyways, good luck and don’t mind my brother he’s sometimes is an um…what’s a nice word for fuckhead?”

I laughed. “Don’t worry about it, I’m not intimidated by you brother.”

“Okay well good luck.” She wished again and walked away.

I looked at my schedule and saw that I had English first in room 219. I looked around the hallway noticing that is was already half empty and I realized I had no idea where room 219 is.

Well, here goes nothing.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote (20)

Comment

fann