(5) Humiliation

Only got 18 vote so can two people vote on the previous chapter please?

Warning: foul language

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Connor’s POV

God I fucking hate school. The classes are boring and some teachers never seem to shut the fuck up. Like seriously, nobody cares about what you’re saying.

Thank God it was finally lunch time and I rushed to get some cardboard pizza. It’s disgusting but it satisfies your hunger.

I got my lunch and went to sit with my friends at our usual table.

Ryan has short blond hair and gray eyes and he’s fucking HUGE; like he weighs 300 pounds but he’s not a bully, he grew up in a household full of manners. John has short brown hair and all the girls think he’s handsome and he’s a player like me. Jake has platinum blond hair and blue eyes and he looked sad today.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked him.

“Me and Cassie broke up.”

I rolled my eyes, I just had too. Sometimes I wonder if my best friend was born with a vagina. He for some reason liked being in a relationship and actually care about girls’ feelings. I know, he makes me sick too.

“Why did you guys break up?” Asked Ryan. Who the fuck cares?

“I don’t know,” Jake sighed. “Everything was going perfectly and then yesterday she said she met someone else.”

“You know one time my family and I went to Venice beach and I met this hot older chick and we made love on the beach for hours and she said I was the best lover she ever had.”

Everyone turned my way with a confusing look on their faces.

“What does that have to do with Cassie?” Jake asked.

I scrunched my eyebrows together. “Who the fuck is Cassie?”

Jake sighed loudly, throwing his hand up in surrender. What’s his problem?

My eyes scanned the cafeteria and stopped at my sister’s table. She was sitting with her friends like usual but they had a new person to their little group. Alisa was sitting with them. God I hate that bitch. Why?

Well for starters, she sat in my seat at dinner. No one, I mean NO ONE sits in my fucking seat. And two, she doesn’t treat me like a king. I mean every girl I meet bow down to me and do whatever the fuck I say but she treats me like, like…I can’t even say it because it’s so bad. She treats me like…a REGULAR person. I mean, who the fuck does she think she is?

I guess I have to teach the new girl a lesson and show her whose boss.

Alisa’s POV

This day was actually not bad and I didn’t see Connor all day, which is a plus for me because, well let’s face it, I hate the dude with a burning passion.

A few people did come up to me, asking questions about my previous life but they stopped when they realized that I was just a regular girl. Me? A regular girl? I am also shocked ‘cause I always thought I was an alien with three heads. But these smart people of Bakersfield High set me straight and the world should be thankful for them.

Anyways, lunch came and I followed the smell of food. I got my lunch and looked around the cafeteria. I haven’t seen Michaela all day and nobody had asked me to sit with them.

I was about to sit at an empty table when I heard someone yelled, “Alisa! Over Here!”

Michaela waved at me from the back of the cafeteria which made some people stopped eating and stared at me. I walked to the back of the cafeteria, cheeks burning.

“Hey,” Michaela said, smiling as she dropped back into her chair.

“Hi.’ I said sitting across from her and her other friends looked at me curiously.

“Alisa, meet Jenna and Aimee.” Jenna was Asian with short black hair and Aimee had brown skin and black hair.

“Hi,” Aimee said. “You’re in my English class, right?”

I nodded, “Yeah I think so.”

Lunch went by quickly and we all put our trash away when the bell rang.

**

School was over and I had a pretty decent day. I had history, English and chemistry with Jenna and I had Algebra 2 with Aimee. And plus, we all had gym together…with Connor! He glared at me the whole time and I just ignored him. Whatever his problem is, he better know that I’m not scared of him.

Michaela and I were talking while walking towards he who should not be name’s car when I heard someone calling my name.

I was about to turn around when suddenly someone pushed me and I landed right in the fountain.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and started pointing and laughing at me. Through the water running down face, I saw Connor standing in front of the fountain with a smirk planted on his face. I can’t not believe he just did that.

My bag was drenched, my face was drenched and to top it off I took my hoodie off earlier and now everyone could see my pink polka-dot bra under my white shirt.

I tried to get out the fountain but my foot got caught in my backpack and I tripped and fell on my way out but hey at least I got out the fountain.

Everyone was still laughing at me but I held my head high as I made my way back to the school, and dialed my mother’s number from the girls’ bathroom.

When I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how messed up I looked, I finally broke down and cried until I ran out of tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote (20)

Comment

Fan