Drabbles (1)

Time to time. I'd write something. Then I never end up finishing it. Because I never felt like it. Or I just ran out of ideas. So there's a one in the chapter title. So that means... there's going to be more of this.

On with a few drabbles(?correctmeifimwrong)!

Title: Shopping
Ship: H2OBrOhmToonz

Bryce, Ryan, Luke and Jonathan are all cuddled up together watching old horror movies.

“You know how much I love you guys right?” Bryce suddenly says in between all three of his boyfriends.

“Well we love you too, Bryce.” Jonathan says, smiling.

Luke on the other hand, chuckles at them as if knowing what Bryce actually meant. “Alright Bryce. You want something, what is it?” he asks.

“Aw damn, you caught me.” Bryce says and giggles. “Well, I wanted to go shopping at the mall!”

“Really Brycey?” Ryan asks.

“We can go tomorrow, for now. Let’s just cuddle and watch movies alright?” Luke says and smiles.

“Heck yeah!” Bryce cheers. They chuckle at Bryce and cuddle closer.

💳💳💳

“Come on come on come on!” Bryce exclaims, excitedly walking ahead his other boyfriends wanting to glance at nice outfits that he may or may not buy.

“At this rate, I’m only looking for a seat.” Ryan whispers to Jonathan.

“I’m pretty fuckin sure we’re gonna be here for more than an hour or something.” Jonathan says, chuckling.

And it ends there mostly because I gave up. Next one!

Title: Glitches
Ship: SmiiLadd

“Mini? Mini are you there?” his voice quivers.

Craig rushes to his side, kneeling down and hugging him.

“Shh, Smitty, it’s okay. I’m here.” he cooes.

“It happened again, Mini, it fucking happened again!” Lucas half-yells, as he snuggled closer to Craig, just wanting to feel safe.

“This isn’t normal isn’t it?” Craig asks, deeply concerned.

“No one else we know has this happen to them.” Lucas says with a sigh.

“You okay trying to explain it again?” Craig asks.

Lucas nods, “It’s like… it happens at the most random of times. If we’re out on a date, on the job, or just doing random shit. But then my vision just dies. It’s kind of like… glitches and shit like that. It goes black then comes back almost immediately and it shifts around. I get a minor headache but it goes away after a while.” Lucas explains then clutches his head, “What’s wrong with me?”

“Nothing. Nothing is wrong with you, baby. But if something is causing your sight to act like this. I won’t stop trying to find the cause of it, okay?” Craig says, “Now come on. Let’s head to bed and cuddle and shit.”

Lucas looks up at Craig and manages to smile a bit. “Okay fine.” lucas mutters then Craig ruffles his white hair.

👀👀👀

“Have you tried researching?” Scotty asks.

“Nothing, there’s not a single thing on it.” Lucas tells him, sighing.

“Let’s just hope it doesn’t interfere with the attack we have to stop.” Craig says, “Because if it does, you might get seriously hurt. And I don’t want none of that shit.”

And that's it. I ran out of ideas after that. I might finish it. Not really sure about it. I kind of based this one off of what's been happening with my vision lately lol. Next!

Now this one. Really short. Never got back into finishing it. But this is what I had before giving up.

Title: A Means Of Exchange
Ship: DeliriToonz

“Just take it for now. You’ll get more the next week.” Luke, better known as Cartoonz, says.

“Goddammit Cartoonz, you also said this last week.” Jonathan growls, not wanting to accept the brown envelope Luke is handing over.

“Look, Delirious, I come here nearly every week. Giving you what I can. So just fucking accept it for now.” Luke growls.

Jonathan rubs his temples. “Fine. But next week is no longer an exception. I better have more than this bullcrap you’re giving me right now.”

“You got it man. Whatever you want.” Luke says putting his hand out.

Jonathan hesitates for a moment, but ends up shaking his hand.

And that's that. This next one, acted as more of a vent fic for me. Never got to finish it. Next!

Title: Death
Ship: GalTy/GalmPage(?herebrandedsoidkrlly)

"I want to die." he mutters.

"Why?" he asks.

"Because, Anthony, I just can't do it anymore." he states tiredly.

"What? What is it John?" Anthony asks, listening intently.

"I don't want to go on anymore. Everything has been seeming so pointless and unimportant lately that I just don't want to continue anymore." he says sadly.

"John, what's been bothering you? You know I can't stand seeing you like this. I know you may think I don't understand something like this or whatever you're going through. But I want to. So please, open up to me." Anthony pleads.

Uh... yeah. Anyways, the next one was also a sort of vent fic. But whatever. Next!

Title: I Want To Escape. I Want My Freedom
Ship: MiniCat

Tyler Wilde and Craig Thompson. Both currently in their senior year of high school. Both also great friends.

They always accompany each other when headed to school or even headed home. They only live a few blocks away from each other so that's convenient.

So they’d always take a chance whenever they’re both free. They’d spend the day playing games. Or if by some chance, studying together or doing homework together.

🔒🔒🔒

Tyler waves Craig goodbye as another day finishes. He walks in his home, completely bypassing his parents.

Not bothering to greet them since it’s not like they’ll greet back either.

“You’re both assholes.” Tyler mumbles at his parents.

Didn't really have much lol. But I am working on a different MiniCat one-shot alongside numerous other one shots. A new Derp Crew fic. And 2 requests I am yet to get around to.

Anyways, that is all I have for now lol.

Hope ya'll are having a better day/night than me!

~Mack