Leave No One Alive

Like the friday the 13th one. This was based on a dream I had. Of course for this one. I had to make a few changes so it'd be longer. And all I did was take operator names from Rainbow Six Siege. And the guns. Because why not.

---

Luke's P.O.V

“Move in! And don’t forget what we’re here for!” I yell. “This isn’t a game. This is life or death!”

I cock my 92FS with a suppressor and go in a defensive stance. I take the lead as per usual.

I can remember bits and pieces of what the targets looked like.

A male and a female, probably around their early 20’s. The male carrying a sniper rifle. It was probably an OTs-03 or something. God knows if he can aim with that thing or not.

“I want all rooms cleared within five minutes. Not a second late.” I order.

They nod and spread out. I keep my 92FS and switch to an MP5.

I take aim, carefully walking from room to room.

Nothing.

There was nothing for the three rooms I’ve checked.

I head to another room. It was a small kitchen on one side and more like a storage on the other side.

Soon, the rest of my team arrives on the same area I’m in as well.

“Any reports?”

“No sir. Every other room has been cleared. No signs of Tango anywhere.”

I nod. “They’ve got to be here then. Keep your guards up.” I say in a hushed whisper.

I jump on the counter to get a top view of the entire room.

There was one thing in the room that seemed suspicious.

I get off the counter, “Cover me.” I tell one of my men.

I approach the supposedly empty cabinet. The rest of my men still in position, but their guns aimed at the cabinet.

I switch back to my 92FS and take aim. My other hand on the cabinet handle.

I look to my team and nod. They nod back.

I open the cabinet doors. And the moment I opened. Shots fired.

Bryce McQuaid, nicknamed ‘The Montagne’, with his shield, quickly went in front of me and tried to bash the male unconscious.

I aim for the female and shoot her twice. Then make a quick switch to the MP5, and shoot her dead.

I look around to see half my team dead already.

This guy is a tough shit.

For what looks like a rookie at least.

I felt a gun aimed at my general direction.

I quickly reacted by aiming. But he was quicker.

The bullet hits the side of my neck. Only grazing it.

But he had precise aim. And kept hitting the original wound on my neck.

I can feel myself losing blood. I switch again to the 92FS and hold my ground.

I quickly shoot at the man. With one hand I hold my wound.

I approach the man, kick away his gun and take a look at him. I sigh.

“What a pity for the good to go wrong…” I whisper and shoot him dead.

The Montagne, and Jonathan, nicknamed ‘The Sledge’ stands by me.

“Did we really have to kill them?” Bryce asks, a hint of sadness in his voice.

“The whole point of this mission was to leave no one alive.” I sternly say.

“Yes sir.” he quietly replies.

“We should report back, shouldn’t we?” Jonathan asks.

I nod and start to feel the world around me spinning. “I hope one of you can carry me back.” I say.

“Why is that?” Jonathan says.

I blackout. My wound still dripping with blood.

We left no one alive.