(DeliriToonz) - Those Thoughts

Uh. Warning. Has mention of parental issues. Idk if thats important but i feel it is.

💭💭💭💭💭

Luke’s always seemed like the happiest of people. He’s also always been the one to cheer everyone up. He’s always trying to keep everyone’s spirits up.

Yet, he can’t do it for himself. He tries to cheer himself up a lot. But nothing works.

He’s never told Jonathan what’s really on his mind most of the time. Because they’ll scream at him. Those certain words that affect him badly.

Attention whore. Attention whore. Attention whore. Attention whore.

You stupid fucking bitch.

That’s all you fucking are.

That’s all you’ve ever fucking been.

And no matter how many times you think you’ve changed.

You haven’t.

You never did.

You’re still the fucking attention whore you’ve always been.

Luke’s always been able to hold himself back from all the tears he wants to let out.

“Lukey?” he hears someone call.

Luke turns away from his computer screen to glance at the door to see Jonathan standing in the doorway.

“Hey Jonny, what’s wrong?” Luke asks, concerned, shutting off his laptop and puts it aside.

“I’m going out with Bryce and Ryan, you want to tag along?” Jonathan asks, looking excited for an answer.

Luke took this as an opportunity to maybe calm himself down. Calm those thoughts down. Maybe it’ll work. Maybe it won’t.

“Yeah sure. I mean like, I think I’ve spent too much time on the laptop recently. So I guess it’d be nice to take a breather.” Luke tells Jonathan happily.

“Yes! Alright get out of those pjs cause we’re leaving in a while. I’ll go ahead and tell Bryce that you’re tagging along.” Jonathan says with a smile walking away from Luke’s room.

You’re gonna greatly regret this.

“I won’t.” Luke mutters.

💭💭💭

“Yo Luke! Let’s go!” Jonathan yells. Luke joins Jonathan at the door. Adjusting his jacket.

“So, where are we meeting those motherfuckers?” Luke grins putting an arm around Jonathan.

“The motherfucking arcade! And we’re gonna meet up with Evan and the rest of the guys for dinner later on.” Jonathan says.

Luke and Jonathan walk to the arcade and meet up with Bryce and Ryan. “Time to beat the shit out of you guys.” Ryan exclaims.

“Not if I beat you first!” Luke yells.

And he did. Luke nearly beat everyone at whatever they played.

“God damn! I fucking called it.” Luke exclaims happily.

But inside he’s dying so slowly. The thoughts are slowly crawling up. Wanting to yell at him.

“Guys, Evan texted me. They’re only waiting on us left.” Ryan says.

“Well then let’s not keep them waiting and let’s fucking go!” Jonathan yells.