Chapter 8

*Hayes POV*
Today is our last day of school. Me and Lyric are going to the mall after school to get summer clothes. We have a half day, so we can spend a long time at the mall.
*homeroom,first period and second period pass, and it's now third period*
I have homeroom, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th period with Lyric. weird huh?
We basically just talked in all of our classes and we got to go on our phones. I decided to make a vine. the whole class would do the nae nae when I say hi that nae nae, even our teacher.
~
6th period
We have two minutes until it's summer vacation.
Me and Lyric are going to prank our teacher and leave the second the bell rings.
We unscrewed her chair so that it creaks really loud, hid all her pencils, and put up a sign on the board that says " school sucks -Mrs. Fellers"
(Teachers name is mrs fellers)
She sat down, and jumped back up instantly.
"WHO DID THIS?"
Me and Lyric just sat there laughing. Mrs fellers is one of those laid back teachers who doesn't get us in trouble.
"I'll get y'all back next year, you just wait!"
She went to the office the second the bell rang. me and Lyric bolted put the door and ran off campus.
(Next chapter will be long, I have a halfway and I haven't updated lately.)

Aaron's sister, Candice, is having her baby either tonight or tomorrow!!!!! I'm so excited! aaron will be such an amazing uncle ☺️