Chapter 5

*Hayes POV*

When we got home from the mall, we had a little extra time left before we were leaving to go to the Outback Steakhouse.

Lyric and I walked to her house so she could put the stuff away and so she could change her outfit to match her hoodie.

She changed into some Miss Me jeans I got her for her birthday 29 days ago.

Not to be a pervert, but dang, she has a nice butt!!! it's okay, I'm a guy it's normal.

When she came out of her closet, she was wearing her hoodie, Miss Me's, some grey sandals, and her hair was the same.

She looked so good in hoodies, especially the hoodies she always borrows from me that have my last name on them.

She walked over to her mirror and took her braid down, brushed it back into a ponytail and put a nike headband on.

My eyes searched her room and i noticed that there are a lot of pictures of us. She even has a photo album from age 0 to now. (13)

She fixed her mascara and looked at me with a perfect smile. she got her braces off last month, the day before her birthday. she looked good with braces, but her smile looks so cute.

~

We walked back over to my house and waited around for Nash and Kayleigh.

Me and Lyric decided to smack cam Nash. We walked to the kitchen and grabbed some mustard.

I put some on my hand and I pulled my phone out of my hoodie. I opened Vine.

"Smack cam"

We both whispered.

We quickly but quietly ran up the stairs and into Nash's room. He didn't hear us enter.

Lyric started the Vine again and I smacked Nash.

He turned around and laughed.

Kayleigh was behind Lyric with honey. She hates being sticky what was she doing?! Lyric is probably going to have an anxiety attack!

I jumped behind Lyric and Kayleigh ended up smacking the wall because my shoulder hit her hand.

Lyric turned around and laughed but you could tell she was about to freak out.

I love the relationship we have.

~

*Kayleigh POV*

(At Outback Steakhouse)

Lyric and Hayes are so cute. They are wearing matching sweatshirts that say he's mine and she's mine.

Lyric is like my little sister. I've known her all her life. my dad and her mom are best friends and have been since the 1st grade.

Hayes is like my little brother also. I am almost always around him, and sometimes him and Nash come over and hayes plays with my 14 year old brother.

~

(After Outback Steakhouse)

*Lyric POV*

I wonder if me and Hayes are allowed to have sleepovers now that we're dating.

Me and Hayes always have sleepovers it's just that we weren't dating and we would never do 'that' at our age at least.

"Hey Hayes?"

"Yeah bae?"

It's so cute how he calls me those love names. ugh!!!

"Maybe we can have a sleepover tonight!"

"Yeah at who's house?"

"Umm yours because it's weird at my house..."

"Okay let's go ask our parents!"

(20 minutes later)

*Hayes POV*

I'm glad Lyric is sleeping over.

We always have sleepovers and she's so cute when she's sleeping.

I have some good Vine ideas, also. tonight is going to be perfect.

I hope people don't think we are going to have sex or anything, I mean come on. We're both 13 for crying out loud!!!

Whenever Nash took a picture of us cuddling and posted it on twitter, everyone kept calling us sluts and whores. I'm pretty sure we've all cuddled I don't see a big deal.

~

Nash, Kayleigh, Lyric and I decided we were gonna jump on the trampoline.

Lyric is so flexible and perfect. She's in cheerleading and gymnastics!

I don't remember a single year they didn't get 1st place in any of their competitions.

Lyric started flipping and doing aerials and stuff like that.

She is just so perfect I don't even know how a person can be so perfect.