Chapter 6

*Hayes POV*

I woke up at 9:00. I silently got out of bed and walked downstairs. I got some waffle mix out and followed the instructions.

I put them in the little waffle flipper thing, and cooked them. When all 50 of the waffles were done, yes 50, I put them on one big plate in the middle of the table. I got out plates for Nash, kayleigh, Lyric, Skylynn, mom, and johnnie. Will is in college now. man I miss him.

I put a container of strawberries and a pitcher of orange juice and woke the sleepyheads up. Mom and Johnnie were already awake, so they went downstairs and made theirs and Skylynns plates. I went to wake Lyric up.

I started jumping on the bed.

"Wake up wake up wake up! oh my gosh it's an emergency get up!!!!" I screamed.

She sprang up and asked what was wrong.

"Hurry! come downstairs! we're gonna die!!!"

She ran faster than a freaking cheetah. she's so freaking fast. another perfect thing about her.

When she got downstairs I started laughing.

"What was the emergency Hayes I almost had a heart attack!!!"

"The waffles were going to get cold! hehe!"

She flicked me and made her plate.

~

Lyric had a bunch of homework so she left after lunch and I did too. I was so bored. Do you really think I'm going to sit in school for 8 hours, have 2 hours of homework and actually do it? haha, no.

*Lyric POV*

I went home and did homework for roughly 1 hour. it was already 1:30! I decided that I wasn't going to go to Hayes' because Lord knows he still hasn't done his homework!

I decided to ask my siblings(my older siblings) if they wanted to go some where.

We just had to figure out where.

AUTHORS NOTE

That chapter was really boring but I decided to do a note about Lyric's family because you don't really know....

So I will post a chapter tonight but right now I'm doing a note about her!