° the Investigation °

"This doesn't make sense!" yelled Hoya as he slammed a bunch of paper files onto Sungkyu's desk. The place was darkly lit and dust covered the floor of the small office.

The thin light that did enter through the cracked blinds gave a nostalgic feel to anyone who entered.

"Which part?" Sungkyu asked with an amused smile without even looking at Hoya. Sungkyu's eyes were closed as if he was in a peaceful sleep. But that was far from the truth.

When Sungkyu's train entered into Aurora's capital, he was loaded down with tons of paperwork. It's been days since Sungkyu went outside to get fresh air.

Internally, Sungkyu's mind was racing with thoughts and questions to the circumstances that have lead up until now.

"The autopsy report of Moonsoo is making me worried. We all saw that he was killed by a gunshot wound to the heart. But the autopsy lab claims otherwise."Hoya explained as he paced in front of Sungkyu's desk.

At what Hoya said, Sungkyu's eyes flew open.

Sitting up in his seat he gave Hoya a deadly glare.

"Show me."

Sliding the forms and the reports of the autopsy, Sungkyu quickly scanned over the papers.

"Take me to see the Doctor who wrote this report." commanded Sungkyu.

"I don't have to."

"What?!"

"She is standing outside waiting for you."

Sungkyu raised his eyebrows in surprise before he nodded. Bowing, Hoya moved to let the medical examiner inside the room.

At the presence of the doctor, Sungkyu stood up and bowed. "It's a pleasure..." looking up at the doctor, Sungkyu's mouth drops open.

"ChenJae?!  What are you doing here?!"

"That's Doctor ChenJae you idiot." the small girl frowned as she hit Sung-kyu in the head with the report that was in her hand.

"It's been a while..." Sungkyu said awkwardly as he rubbed his head sheepishly.  "I didn't recognize you with your lap coat."

"It also helps that I grew some since the last time you saw me." ChenJae smiled in mirth at Sungkyu's embarrassment.

"Yeah, you sure did....." Sungkyu blushed as he looked away

"I meant my height! " ChenJae yelled as she grabbed anything nearby and began to throw it at him.

"Whoa...what did I miss? " Hoya asked as he froze in place at the sight before him.

"Your witnessing justice." ChenJae said before successfully hitting Sungkyu with a staple gun that was nearby.

"Ouch! " Sungkyu whined before sitting back down in his seat defeated.

"Hoya, this is ChenJae. ChenJae this is Hoya." Sungkyu introduced as he swept his hand from ChenJae to Hoya.

"Ohhh... I thought she was your girlfriend."

"I am."

"She isn't."

They both said at the same time which caused them to glare at each other.