CHAPTER ELEVEN

"rory, you're alright?" dean asked as he watched his little sister looking out the window. it was the park. she was looking at the park as if she is missing something.

rory turned to her brother and smiled. "yeah, i'm fine." it has been seven days since danny a hundred percent gone to the place he should be. and all those seven days, rory has kept on watching the park to wait for the wind. not that she has gone ceazy or something, but she was making sure. part of her still want to see her former husband.

dean nodded. "well, we're going to get something to eat. want to tag along?"

with the mention of eat, rory's face lit up and she replied, "sure!" enthusiatically. she got up and grabbed her cardigan and stood in front of the mirror to apply some make-up.

"okay. we'll wait you in the car."

"my truck?" rory asked, smirking.

"we'll take the impala tonight," dean said.

rory laughed. "okay, whatever you say, big brother."

dean went downstairs, nudged sam as a sign to follow him to the car. sam was playing with his phone that moment.

"do you think rory will be okay?" sam innocently asked dean. because since after daniel gone, she doesn't seem to.

"yeah," dean answered, sounded very confident. "she's a tough girl."

"i hope so. i mean, it's daniel, after all. we've seen her grieving before."

"well," dean sighed. "whether she likes it or not, she has to let him go completely this time. i know i hate it to see her going all quiet."

soon, they moved. arriving there, rory offered herself to order their food at the counter while sam and dean went to find a table to sit. there were two other customers in front of her where they took too long to order two sets of chicken nugget and coleslaw. but rory was not in a mood to feel anything. she didn't even sigh in annoyance when those two people in fromt of her took forever to pay.

after a while, it was her turn.

"is that all?" asked the young boy behind the counter after taking rory's orders for three people. lucky dean was not a monster today.

"yeap."

"okay, that will be ten forty five."

after paying, rory stepped a little to the side to make way for the next customer. it is a simple gesture to tell the person behind that he is done ordering. you don't need to be told to do that. while waiting for the boy to prepare her orders, the person next to her greeted her. she hasn't seen his face before. but even if she does, he must not be from a round here. lot of people from the neighbouring resident come to her place.

"hello," greeted him. "you're from around here?"

"hey." rory smiled at the man. he was tall with light brown hair and blue eyes. "yeah, i am. came here with my brothers." she pointed at two men sitting by the window. one of them was looking so bored meanwhile the other was on his phone.

"ah, i see." he nodded. "do you mind i sit with you guys? i'm new here. just want to make some friends."

"oh, sure, why not," rory agreed, welcoming him. she stretched out her hand. "i'm rory, by the way."

"i'm daniel. but you can call me danny."