;)

Your P.O.V.~

When I woke up I was in a fairly large room. Sitting up I looked around. There were fancy curtains, a big bed, even a desk. What stood out the most, however, was the walls were cave walls. 

"So you're up, little dragon." I turned to see Sebastian standing next to the bed. 

"Yeah..How long was I out?" 

"Three days." Sebastian informed me with a closed eye smile. 

My eyes widened with shock. "Three days?!" 

Sebastian nodded, than smirked. "That's three days you've kept me waiting, little dragon." 

I was about to open my mouth to say something but Sebastian stepped forward and next thing I knew I was pinned to the bed. I felt heat rise up my neck. 

"It's been a while since I saw that adorable blushing face of yours." Sebastian whispered huskily into my ear. 

"S-Sebastian, get off. What if someone comes in?" 

"No one will come in. They are too busy discussing human dragon affairs." Sebastian leaned down to my neck and starting leaving butterfly kisses. It tickled. 

Soon he started to kiss different areas of my neck. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered. I could feel my face getting redder. 

Sebastian didn't respond, just starting biting down in certain areas. When he bit down on one part I let out a whimper. I felt him smirk against my skin. 

"Found your sweet spot, little dragon." 

He started to kiss and bite that one area and much to his pleasure I kept making little whimpering noises and the occasional moan. He moved back up to my face and kissed me on the lips. 

Unlike the first time he ever kissed me, this time I kissed back. Sebastian licked my lower lip asking for entrance, which I oh so nicely refused. He smirked and pulled away. 

"Are you sure you want to do that, little dragon?" 

I nodded, returning his expression with a smirk of my own. Sebastian reached up to my breast and gave one a squeeze. I squirmed and glared at him, but didn't open my mouth. Sebastian raised an eyebrow as if to say You've left me no choice.

He moved on of my legs to the side with his hand, and managed to move it even with my resistance. Slowly he started sliding one of his hands down my leg. I thought he would stop but he didn't. Finally I lost it. 

"Where the hell does your han-" Before I could finish he put his mouth back on mine. 

I slid his tongue in and it was a fight for dominance, that he once again, barely won. After he explored my mouth he pulled away. 

"I believe everyone is waiting for us at the meeting. Get dressed, my little dragon." Sebastian got up and started to act as if he had never done anything. 

I glared at him, a blush still present on my face. 

"Demon." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

After all that fighting and wondering of plot, I figured you guys deserved a make out chapter :3