Dress Problems

Your P.O.V.~
I was woken up by Sebastian. Most girls would think that's great but it can be terrifying.
"Your soul looks delicious." He whispered in a sickly sweet voice next to my ear.
I was half asleep so I thought I was in danger and panic falling off my the couch I had fallen asleep on.
I could hear Sebastian laughing and glared at him.
"Next time have Meyrin wake me up." I muttered and got up. "What do you want?"
"I was sent to help you into your dress as we are to leave soon."
I froze. There was no way I was gonna let him help me change.
Sebastian smirked and my terrified look. "I'm afraid Meyrin is busy helping the young master into his dress. Let's go."
I slowly followed Sebastian to my room where I found the dress Madam Red had made for me. It was pretty nice. My smile disappeared when I saw the corset next to it.
"Take off your uniform. Then I can put on the corset." Sebastian instructed.
"Close your eyes. You're a demon you can do with your eyes closed." I accused.
Sebastian sighed and closed his eyes as I took off my maid dress and put on the corset.
"All you have to do is the it, then you leave, got it?" I growled.
"Of course my little dragon."
He walked over and started tying the corset. I tensed up when his ice cold hands touched the skin on my back. After a couple minutes he finished so I shoved him out of my room.
"Now I just have to put on the dress."
After trying to get into the dress and fumbling with it for a while I sighed.
I sucked with dresses. At the same time I heard a knock at my door.
"Almost done? Or do you need some help." Sebastians voice called from the other side of the door.
I gulped and felt my face heat up. "I might need some help..." 
I heard the door open and handed Sebastian the dress.
"Teach me how to put it on so I won't need your help next time." I tried to sound un-embarrassed.
Sebastian smirked and helped me into the dress explaining how to do it. After five minutes I was in the dress and ready to go.
"Off to to the Viscount of Druitt's ball." Sebastian smirked and we walked out into the hall to see Ciel and Madam Red waiting for us.
I started giggling when I saw Ciel. He was in a pink dress with a ling blue wig that made him look like a girl.
He glared at me.
"Let's go." He said walking toward a the carriage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woop woop the ball is next :3 hope you liked it <3