Ayyyyyyyyyyyy Fluff

Not a lemon (That's for later on :P But fluff <3) BUT THERE IS KISSING AND SUGGESTIVE STUFF SO BE WARNED AND IF YOU KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE WE DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS. EVER.

Your P.O.V.~ 

I stared at Sebastian. "N-No where?" 

Sebastian got up and slowly walked over to me, a smirk planted on his lips. I panicked and ducked to the right, running passed him and standing on the bed with a pillow as my weapon. 

"Now you're making it easier, little dragon." Sebastian shrugged and then walked back toward the bed.  

Without thinking I swiped my pillow through the air, smacking Sebastian square on the face, and his hair got mussed up. For some reason I found this really amusing and started to giggle. Suddenly I was pinned to the bed, with Sebastian on top of me. 

He leaned down towards my ear. "Was that amusing my little dragon?" He whispered. 

I blushed and made incoherent noises. To be honest I didn't hate this. I hated how exited I got for some reason. 

"I've been wanting to do this." Suddenly, Sebastian was kissing me. 

My eyes widened and I froze. 

Sebastian P.O.V. (Ikr Rare) 

I looked down at (Y/n). She was bright red and amusingly cute. Most of the time I would be able to resist my temptation, or not want to kiss someone in the first place, but something about her. 

I leaned down and lightly kissed her neck. She smelled like cookies and tea, with a hint of powdered sugar. I felt (Y/n) tense up under me when I touched her neck, and I smirked. Slowly I moved my lips down and left a little mark. 

Your P.O.V. ~ 

I tried not to make any noise and let Sebastian know he had be basically helpless. My neck was my weak point and he had found it. 

I made a small moan/squeak when he started sucking right above my collar bone. I heard a chuckled and then Sebastian moved his lips back to mine. We started to fight for dominance and he barely won. He explored his new territory and then brought his face up to mine. 

"My little dragon, you are very inexperienced." He whispered seductively in my ear. 

"I-idiot demon." I was blushing and my brain wasn't working right. 

"Cute." He bumped my forehead lightly and got up. "The young master has plans for tomorrow and you need sleep. Maybe on our day off, we can go a bit further." Sebastian smirked at me. 

I blushed and put my hand over my eyes. This idiot. I listened as he walked out of my room and I didn't move off my bed. I had enjoyed that. I might be starting to fall for this demon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG IS THAT A CHAPTER?! IT IS!! I ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING. WHOA! 

Ok im sorry for not updating I really am ;-; 

Sports ended so Im gonna update more :D and I was considering how to write this fluff. I know its not the  best (Hopefully I'll get better) but there will be cute scenes in the future and a lemon near the end. I actually want to have actual plot too though and make this an actual book people enjoy reading so if you have ideas feel free to comment them :3 Baiiiiiiiiii