Dancing and Dresses

Your P.O.V.~

After a few moments we all heard the loudest laugh ever. The whole shop shook with the sheer force of laughter.

"Let's go." Ciel commanded walking back inside.

We all followed. The Undertaker was laying on a coffin gasping for breath and Sebastian was just standing over him smirking. Ciel starting talking to the Undertaker and I observed Sebastian. He was easy on the eyes and I had nothing better to do.

Sebastian looked my way and starting smirking. I realized he had caught me staring as he walking over.

"Like what you see do you?" Sebastian said in a seductive tone.

"You wish." Despite my sarcastic voice I could feel heat spread across my face.

"Your blush says otherwise." Sebastian whispered as he returned to Ciel's side.

"Let's go. I have the information we need." Ciel walked out and we all followed.

In the carriage Sebastian went to go make a suspect list, and just kinda jumped out of a moving carriage and was gone. Demons am I right? But that wasn't it. Just to show off he showed up at the house before us with a suspect list and some other stuff we needed.

After a long discussion the group decided to go to a ball the main suspect was throwing. A man named Aleistor Chamber. Or as we were supposed to call him, Viscount of Druitt.

Madam Red dragged Ciel off to make him a dress so he could be disguised as her niece, and I would have dancing lessons with Sebastian. Then we would switch.

I stood in the middle of the practice room awkwardly.

"So what do you know?" Sebastian inquired.

I looked at the floor. "Nothing..."

"Now now, (Y/n). What are we going to do with you." I could practically hear Sebastian's smirk.

I raised my head to yell at him and found him very close to my face. I Scrambled back and tripped.

I turned so I could catch myself and flipped myself using my arms. I could hear Sebastian laughing behind me.

"Nice panties."

I felt my face heat up and turned to punch him. Before I could do anything he put one hand firmly on my waist and caught my punching hand in his.

"Just follow my steps little dragon." He whispered in my ear.

I looked down and did my best to follow what he did. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, so by the time Ciel and Madam Red came back I basically had it down.

"Have fun in Hell." I whispered to Ciel as I followed Madam Red to a drawing room. After taking my measurements she started questioning me on how much I like frills, lace, and stuff like that. It got real old, real fast.

"I don't care! As long as it's (F/c) then it's fine!" I growled.

Madam Red nodded and after ten minutes of drawing had a decent looking (F/c) dress with black lace. Then again, I hate dresses, so to someone who likes them it probably looked amazing.

I sighed and closed my eyes. After a while I felt myself drift away into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for no updates in a while I've had school ;-; but I'll try to update more often so please keep reading!! <3