Love is an open door...

''Hey Chloe!"
I turned and realized it was Sinjay. I half smiled.

"Hello you..."

Sinjay pulled me into a hug.

"You smell great,"he said.

I smiled into his chest and tried so hard not to blush.I was lucky I was black.

"Thanks. You don't smell bad yourself. "

He stuck his tongue out and walked off.

"See you around."

"I can't wait,"I whispered.

My bestfriend Tala had a smirk on her face.

"I could bet a thousand bucks that you like the guy."

"He is a sophomore and I am a junior."

"Still doesn't change the fact that you like him. I've been friends with you for a long time I know you."

"whatever,"I said and headed to class.

During psychology class I had admitted to myself that I liked Sinny. Even though I didn't like the fact that he was younger and a year behind me and I had a steady boyfriend. Sinny had a girlfriend too at Westfield, the posh college across town.

I'd decided I wouldn't let my feelings for Sinny grow. All we would do was flirt innocently. That's all. That is basically what we did all the time.

As a girl a little attention wouldn't hurt. Plus Sinny knew where I stood. It was all innocent flirting. I barely got what the lecturer was trying to say. I had a huge smile trying to remember how good Sinny smelt. And how good it felt when we had hugged. Maybe this was just me missing my hunky boyfriend Rick.

❤❤❤

Rick came over for the weekend. I was ecstatic. We hadn't been together since Rick moved away to Zomba. We were going out on a date at a fancy restaurant in town. I was dressed up in a pink sleeveless dress, black flat pumps and a black coat.

Rick really looked so handsome in a black suit and a dress shirt. I hugged him and held on to him with her dear life. I had missed being with the love of my life.

"I know you missed me princess, " Rick said, matter-of-factedly.

I hit his chest lovingly.

"You got a big ego ever since you finished college and got a job,"I said into his chest.

"It only gets big when am with you, " he teased, "The chariot awaits milady. "

He kissed my forehead and held me at arms length.

"Let's fly away, milord "

We got in the car and drove off into the twilight.

❤❤❤

A/N I know it's really short but I was just trying to lay a background on the main characters.

Comments and whatnot appreciated.