Back roads to nowhere

Go alone by James Fauntleroy

Don't wanna go alone
Don't let me go alone

Don't worry about my bags
I don't need to bag
I just need the top to fall
Feel the breeze And catch the view
The view girl is I'm you need
In my 1963
Mustang must get on the street
Don't need the map just got to believe
That we can get there
Even though it's a rough road
Just broken Hearts
Can't stop, gotta go

On the road to a heart mend
Don't need no cash
We're running on a promise
No we can't go back
Get on the road and go, go,go,go
Top down, windows rolled feel like we can fly
On the road to heart mend
We're on the road to heart mend
Don't wanna go alone
Don't let me go alone

It felt like heaven waking up next to a hot guy who loved you and whom you loved back. It was just pure bliss.

Sinjay woke me up at dawn. It was cold. He drugged me to Roy's car and drove me off to an unknown location.

We drove through the back roads on dusty roads. I was so curious but he wouldn't tell me where we were headed out to. I tried every possible way to get the answer out of him from tickling him, kissing him, pinching him and bribing him. He kept saying 'you'll see ' every time.

Finally, he turned to a tiny road and I could see a creek. Nothing else.

Erm,this should be interesting, I thought.

He got out of the car and started unbuttoning his shirt and shrugged it off. This was getting really exciting so fast. He kicked off his boots and dropped his jeans. I was still shy being around him when either of us was next to naked. Of course I liked it but I was still trying to get used to the thought of it.

Barefoot and in his boxers he then walked to me and started shedding off my clothes. Next thing I knew, he was drugging me into the water. I was in my favorite bra and knickers. I wasn't about to baptise them in the creek. No way. I tried to get away but he laughed and wouldn't let me go. My hair would be a kinky and curly mess after the dip. My hair would go from perfectly pressed hair to a messy afro.

The water was cold. After a while I got used to it. I played around in the water. I realised it was our first 'real' date. I decided it was okay to get my underwear dirty for the experience.

We splashed around whilst he showed off his swimming skills. Somehow I had never learned to swim. He tried showing me how to but I was hopeless.

The sun began to rise whilst we were in the creek. It was an amazing view.

As the sun got hotter I got out of the creek and laid on the hood of the car.

I dried in the weak morning sun, watching Jay swim and play around in the creek. It was priceless.

After a while he came out of the creek and walked to the car. He got a picnic basket and handed me a towel and a shawl.

"You planned this in advance, didn't you? "I asked.

He smiled at me shyly. Just the corners of his mouth hinting a smile.

"I was hoping you would say yes yesterday. But you were worried and I was scared to ask. "

"You?! Afraid to ask?"I asked, scoffing.

"You can be pretty intimidating,"he said.

I dried myself whilst he poured hot chocolate into mugs from the thermos. He brought the hot chocolate to me and I wrapped the towel around him.

"It's the best date ever, "I told him, looking at the beautiful sunrise.

"I am flattered, mi corazon "

"Now you speak Portuguese?"

"No. That's Spanish. I just know that phrase. Means my heart or something. "

"Hmm. Impressive,"I said, hitting my shoulder against his arm.

This was a little bit of heaven on earth.

❤❤❤

Couldn't find lyrics for the song. Had to write the whole song the old fashioned way. Listen, pause, listen pause and so forth. The struggle is real yo! Cover photo taken by me around our 'hood from my instagram.

I shall do thorough editing if I finish the book before I get back to college.

Hope it was short and nice. Didn't wanna ruin it so I kept it short.