Pizza

Alisa's POV

I woke up the next day on the cold hard floor. I then stood up and saw Simon on the couch. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Hello? Anyone awake?" I said. No one answered.

This is my chance to be free.

I walked to the door, but before my hand reached the door, my stomach grumbled again.

Dang. I haven't eaten in 5 days. I'm losing so much weight. But as soon as I eat normally again, I'll gain weight. Which is twice as worse.😒Urgh I hate this.

I slowly tip toed to the kitchen and opened the fridge. The place was LOADED.

How can this guy be so selfish to ME when all the food in his fridge can end WORLD HUNGER!?

I grabbed the first thing I saw and put it on a plate.I just sat down on the floor. I began eating pizza like Lisa usually would,Like a crazy person.
After I've eaten like 4 slices of pizza, but I was still hungry. I grabbed my fifth slice but before it could reach my mouth, a hand grabbed my wrist.

I slowly looked up and saw Simon who had a sign of pity in his face.

"So...you're stealing from me?" He asked.

"You kidnapped me." I shot.

He grabbed me by the hair and made me stand up. I screamed very loudly waking up the whole gang.

"Show some respect would ya!?" He spat.

I slapped him across the face and he let go of me to touch his cheek. I looked into his eyes and I was plain danger.

"I'm...I'm...I should...I'm gonna go now." I said.

I darted to the door but it closed and someone stood in front of it. One of Simon's people.

I slowly walked backwards but then bumped into Simon. Simon took out his gun and pointed it at me.

"I've had it with you." Simon said.

Just then, I heard a gunshot and I went down and covered my head. I looked at my body.

Untouched.

"Then who...?" I was interrupted by 1 000 gunshots. There was a gun fight right there and I was in the middle of it all. If I stood up I'd definitely get shot, and if i stay here in plain sight I'll definitely get shot.

There was so much chaos going on and I felt someone lift me up and drag me away from all the commotion while shooting at the enemy.
I struggled and screamed but I couldn't.

Getting kidnapped TWICE!?

I was shoved into a car. I couldn't see these people's faces because they had those criminal masks like in the movies. There was a driver in the drivers seat and the person who picked me up from the room hopped in next to me.

We waited for a few seconds and then someone else came into the car in the front seat.

"they're still onto us. Drive!" Said the person in front. The car started very quickly. Gunshots were heard from the back of the car and 2 of the bullets went through the window at the back.

Then after a while the noise died down.

"You okay?" The one next to me asked.

"What do mean am I okay!? This is the second time I'm-"

The person next to me took off his mask and kissed me. I pushed him off and saw Jason with a huge smile on his face. I kissed him .

I stopped and turned to the front seat. The person who was shooting was looking at me and Jason hug, kiss and hold hands as if it mattered. Then they took off their mask.