Jason McCann

Jason's POV

The bell rand for lunch after French class. I walked to the cafetaria with Ryan and Chaz and stood in line.

"Yo bro when is Lisa getting her shoe back?" Chaz asked.

"That ain't important. What's important is...when is Lisa getting that nombre." Ryan said.

"Oh so you losers want me to cheat on Alisa." I asked.

"You and Alisa aren't dating AT ALL. you just asked to that nombre." Chaz said.

"Yeah but, I don't wanna rush things bros. I like both...wait No. I don't like them so-" I said but it was too late.

"You like them both." Chaz said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Forget you idiots." I said.

"Well these idiots wanna know if we can join you for...you know what." Ryan said.

"My brother's at home bro chill." I said.

"Okay bro if you say so. Oh look there's Lisa and her friends. Let's go crash at their table." Ryan said.

Alisa's POV

I can't believe he's just asked me for my numbers. One second he was threatening me then the next he was flirting around. That's so not on. But i can't wait to tell Lisa all about this crazy day. I'm sure she'll be s happy. Jason is her first love ever.

Yeah I like him and all but if he dare breaks my sister's heart I'll be famous for killing the world's most wanted criminal in America A.K.A him.

I saw him sitting with Lisa and I smiled. I'm so proud of her. She looks like a girl for once and not a tomboy like she always is. He definitely brings out the best in her.

"Alisa. Have you seen Natasha's shoes!?" Leila asked me (one of my friends along with Pearla and Stacey.)

"Oh...um...what. oh yeah! They...." I then noticed Natasha was actually eavesdropping on our convo.

"They look nice." I said. I'm not scared of her or anything, but just because I'm the popular girl, doesn't mean I should go around talking trash about other people.

I walked to our "popular" table where all the pretty girls and football player boys were seated. Everyone's wish was to sit here. Everyone besides my sister and her friends. I don't know why she's so different. But i guess different is cute.

The girls and guys kept on talking about who knows what. I kept on starring at Jason from across the table. The way he flips his hair is so breath taking.

One of Jason's friends,Chaz, smirked and pointed at me while calling Jason. Jason looked at my direction and smiled. I looked down and blushed. Then I looked back up only to find him still looking at me.
Chaz next to him gestured me to come over to their table.

"Um guys...I'll...I've got to go. Do something." I said.

"Can we come with?" Pearla asked.

"No." I replied. I'm pretty much the most popular girl in school making me the "leader" or as a popular girl would say it "the boss" of all the rest.

I walked toward a Jason's and Lisa's table. And sat down.

"We saw you creepin." Ryan said.

"Shut up." I murmured as I looked down at my food.

The whole table laughed.

"Yo Lisa guess what." Jason said. Lisa looked up.

"I asked Alisa for her number." Jason said.

You stupid idiot how can you tell my sister that!

"Oh. Did she give them to you?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Jason replied.

"Oh" Lisa said as she looked down again.

Chaz was busy wiggling his eyebrows at me. Jason took Lisa's beanie again and put it on.

"Oh I'm Lisa. I have a HUGE crush on Jason. He's the cutest guy in the world and I love him sooo much." Jason imitated Lisa.

"No! You are the ugliest guy in the world! Give me back my hat you stupid child." Lisa said.

I laughed. This is all too funny. Jason should know, the last time someone took something of Lisa's they got punched in the face.

I looked at Chaz who was still wiggling his eyebrows and then at Ryan who kept on mouthing the question "You jealous?" With a smirk on his face.

"Okay would you two stop or else I'll double slap you." I said.

They both laughed. Then they immediately stopped. They seemed to be looking behind me and their eyes went wide open. I look at Jason and he looked like he was going to die.

I looked at what they were looking at behind me and I saw the police.

Someone must've told the police about Jason but who? Who would hate him so much. Then it came to me. That phsyco they call Brandon. He's got this little crush on Lisa and has had it since the day he first set eyes on her.

"Jason McCann. You're under arrest. Put your hands in the air. Anything you say will be-" the police officer began.

"Yeah I know I know. Let's just get it over and done with." Jason said as they handcuffed him.

I looked at Lisa and she was on the verge of tears. This is bad, Lisa NEVER cries. Not once. Not ever. I've NEVER seen her cry and I'm her twin sister.