Surprise for the readers

Ryan's POV (SURPRISE!!💝)

"FILE OUT OF THE CLASS IN AN ORDELY FASHION!" the teacher said.

Whos he talking to? The walls? Because clearly not a single human is listening to him.

It was so chaotic. Everyone in EVERY.SINGLE.CLASS. was running around like a mad person with the teachers busy yelling at the top of their lungs.

I looked at Jason and he was smiling.

This boy is evil. He loves chaos huh.

"Dude what did you do?"I asked him.

"Me? I did nothing." Jason said as well walked out of the class.

"You definitely did something." Chaz said.

"Nothing at all. I swear." He said.

"Oh so now you're swearing AND lying." I said.

"No. I swear on my life. I did nothing. But Lisa did something." Jason said with a smile on his face.

"If Alisa found out you knew about this. That girl doesn't like rebels." Chaz said.

"Oops." Jason said with a smile. Still.

"SHUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT  UUUUPPPPP!!" Said a voice through the megaphone. The principal. Everyone stopped running around and screaming immediately.

"There's something ringing on in my ear." I said afterwards.

"Everyone at the field. In an orderly fashion. NOW!!" she said.

Everyone scurried to the field including me, Chaz and Jason. When we got to the field we stood there and waited for the principal.
Someone bumped into me.

"Sup Ryan." Said Alfredo.

"FREDO. Wassup." I said.

"Heeeyy!!" I heard some shout. Lisa.

"Bro! I can't believe you pulled it off." Jason said.

"Well yeah I couldn't let Alex win. FYI I knew it was him." She said. Jason and Lisa laughed.

"Listen up students!! We don't know where the fire is! SO THEREFORE YOU MAY ALL GO HOME!!" The principal said.

"Yyyaaaayy" people said as they ran to get their bags and stuff.

"But there is no fire." I said.

"Even better." Lisa said as she high-fived Chaz. 

"Yo Lisa!" We heard someone say.

"Sup losers. I haven't seen y'all in forever." She said to Mac Mac Lucy and Lexi.

"We saw you yesterday morning you dumb face." Mac said.

"We're having a party tonight. You and your new friends can come. V-I-P invites. Here you go loser." Lexi said.

"You jerks know I don't do parties right? Why would I come." Lisa asked.

"It was worth a try this time you imbecile." Max said.

"But if you change your mind you can invite anyone. Lexi's house. Byeee." Lucy said as she walked off with her friends.

"Lisa, let's go to the party." Chaz said.

"Guy, I don't do parties."she said.

"Why not? Not rebellious enough?" I asked.

"No its just...it always ends up with people being drunk and...doing stuff and then getting in trouble." She said.

"May I remind you that you've just pulled the fire alarm. That could get you detention for the rest of the year." Alfredo said as we hopped into his car. Then he started the car and drove at a slow pace.