My first love

Alisa's POV
I woke up to an annoying alarm tone.

All my single ladies
Now put your hands up
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

I got up and walked to the other side of the room towards my sister's bed and switched off her alarm tone. I picked up her pillow and hit her with it on the face.

"What the-?" My sister Lisa said as she woke up.

"Wake up and get a new alarmtone!" I yelled as I laughed and hit her with a pillow again.

"Stoooppp I'm so tired." She moaned.

"Get up, we have a Math test today." I said as I pulled the blanket off her.

😂😂I know. I'm a terrible twin sister.

She curled her body up and turned her back on me and closed her eyes.

"Okay, you asked for this." I said smirking as I walked to the bathroom and came back with a bucket full of COLD WATER.

I then dumped the WHOLE bucket at her and she screamed like crazy and I laughed. There's no way she wants to sleep again after that.

"Change that stupid alarm tone!" I said while laughing.

"No I'm going to keep it like that FOREVER." She said as she walked to the bathroom, while I did our beds and packed our bags. We take turns doing this.

I then went and took a shower as she was getting dressed.

I hope she didn't pick anything embarrassing.

Me and Lisa are twins so we dress the same. Sometimes she picks something terrible just so she can see me wearing it. I got out of the shower and walked to our room and saw her still in her towel busy on her phone.

"So are we wearing towels to school?" I teased.

"Yep." She said as she stood up and took out clothes from her closet.

She took out blue Supra sneakers, white skinned jeans, a sparkly blue t-shirt with a silver sleeveless jacket, with a blue beanie. I took out the same outfit as her but mine was purple instead of blue.

We walked downstairs to be greeted by our lovely mom and dad.

"Ready for school today?" Mom asked as she served pancakes on our plates.

"Yep." I said as usual.

"N.a." Lisa said as usual.

"Alisa, school will be fun today." Mom said.

"Mom, I'm Alisa. She's Lisa." I said.

"Your moms blind." Dad said.

Lisa spit out her coffee and laughed her heart out. Dad laughed along with her.

Mom rolled her eyes. I feel her pain. Me and her always have to deal with Lisa and Dads goofiness.

"Lisa ,from today onwards you are going to enjoy school" I said.

"What makes you say that?" She asked as she dug into her food like a pig, she was copying everything dad was doing. It was some kind of bet between them.

"There's a new boy coming." I said.

"So?" She said.

"What is wrong with you!? Wait no, what is wrong with your hormones?" I asked. "What if he's cute."