Short POV's

Jason's POV

I introduced myself and people were like "gasp" or "What!?" Or whatever.

Whateves man.

Then this girl decided to stand up and run to the bathroom. She looks pretty. Pretty girl's always die first.

Wait what the heck. I'm not going to kill anyone for the fun of it. That's crazy and I'd like to lay low for now so the police don't find me.

I went to sit down where she sat down. I then began with my test. I may be America's most wanted criminal but I AM a Math genius. I can ace this without studying.

While I was writing my test I noticed that girl who went to the bathroom looking at me.

What? Didn't she go to the bathroom?

I gave her a weird look. She looked back and blushed.

Lol she's so cute.

"I'm her twin sister." She said.

Ohhh.

I nodded showing that I understood.

That's cute.
What...what am i saying. What is up with all this "this is cute" talk. Since when do I talk like that.

That girl who went to the bathroom came back and stood right in front of me. She looked frozen.

"Go sit somewhere else." I shot.

She nodded and took her bags.

Wow. What an amazing reaction. I guess she isn't the ghetto type.
"Excuse me! She was sitting there first." Her sister said.

Now SHES the ghetto one

"No it's fine Alisa I'll sit somewhere else." She said.

"No Lisa you were here first. As a matter of fact you've been sitting there since you came to this class for the first time." Alisa said.

Alisa and Lisa. It must've taken years to come up with those twin names. Either that, or these girls parents are masterminds.

"No. I never liked that seat anyways." Lisa said.

"Actually Lisa, it's alright. You can sit here." I said. I looked straight into those gorgeous eyes for a second and she turned bright red.

I stood up as she sat down. I took my paper and then walked away. After half and hour the teacher took in our papers.

"Keep yourselves busy for the rest of the period." He said.

Time for some action.

I stood up and walked to Lisa.

"Hey." I said.

Lisa's POV

I quickly finished and rushed through my test and then the teacher took them in.

"Keep yourselves busy for the rest of the period." The teacher said.

I then saw Jason walk over to me. My heart started beating very very very very very fast.

What happened to me!? What is going on!?I definitely need to see a Docter this afternoon. In fact I might tell the teacher right now.

"Hey." Jason said.

I froze. What should i say. What CAN I say.

...."hey?" No...that would be too lame. I want him to know how fun i am.