Chapter 17

3.1K READS HOLY DIRTY BANANAS BATMAN I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

I THOUGHT ID UPDATE A DAY EARLY JUST BC YALL ARE SO GREAT! :)

ENJOY!!!!

ps. important note at the end, please read it :)

School is boring as hell and I wish I could be anywhere but sitting near the bitchy girls in my french class right now.

They have nothing better to do than to talk about my life and my relationship with Wesley. It's quite annoying to have them constantly whispering my name and thinking I can't hear them.

"What is she even wearing?" One of them scoffs and I roll my eyes.

"Boy's clothes." Another giggles back and I laugh to myself. I turn around in my chair and face the group.

"Does it bug you that I'm wearing my boyfriend's tank?" I ask, my eyebrow raised slightly.

"Honestly?" I nod, "Yes. Why can't you just wear girl clothing?"

"It smells like Wesley's aftershave. It comforts me." I shrug and all three girls roll their eyes.

"That's so stupid."

"Well, I don't really care what you three have to say. At least I can be in a relationship longer than a week."

"Listen here you little-"

"Michelle, Stacy, Nicole and Samantha! Hallway, now." I jump and spin around in my chair as our substitute teacher calls our names out.

"What is this, fourth grade?" I mutter before standing from my chair. I grab my bag off the floor and head into the hall.

"This is all your fault Michelle." Stacy groans as her and her minions sit against the wall opposite of me.

"Yeah, sure. All my fault." I mumble and pull my headphones from my bag. I plug them into my phone and blast the loudest music I have.

Class ends in a few minutes so I end up leaving and going to Wesley's class to walk to lunch with him.

My music is so loud I almost don't hear someone calling my name from down the hallway. I turn around and see Peter, the most popular guy at school, making his way towards me with a smile.

"Uh, hi?" I say as he starts walking past me, motioning for me to follow.

"So, you and Stromberg eh?"

"What about me and Wesley?" I cross my arms across my chest.

"I just heard a little something about what you two have been up to lately."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah. I heard he took your 'v card' a few nights ago." He puts air quotes around 'v card' and I roll my eyes.

"V card, really Peter? You couldn't use a better term?"

"So it is true! He really did get in your pants!" Peter says and I resist the urge to smack him.

"Uh yeah, that's how you have sex."

"Why him?"

"There's a lot of reasons and I'm not going to share any of them with you, but one and it's the fact that I love him."

"Does he love you?"

"What are you playing at Peter?"

"Nothing Michelle, I was just curious."

"Yes, he's told me he does, multiple times now." We stop in front of Wes' classroom door. Peter turns to me and raises an eyebrow before replying.

"And you believe him?"