Chapter 6

I walk quickly down the hall, furious. I can't believe he would do this to me. I find Wesley at his locker and I reach over and slam the door shut. He jumps back and spins around to face me, anger on his features until he sees that it's me.

"Mic, whats wrong?" His voice is calm and cocerned.

"Whats wrong? Whats wrong?! I'll tell you whats wrong, I got pulled out of class to go sit in the principals office with Derek for two hours because someone thought it would be a good idea to report him! I know it was you, why would you do that?! I trusted you Wesley,  you were the first person I told on my own! Why couldn't you just leave it alone?! I was perfectly fine living the way I was! What is your problem?!" I'm out of breath and red in the face by the time I'm done yelling. People everywhere are staring and I suddenly feel sick, tears blur my vision. I wipe my eyes quickly and stare up at Wesley as he looks at me with hurt and sadness in his eyes.

"I- it wasn't me. I didn't tell anyone, you didn't want me to and trust me I wanted to get help so badly. But you trusted me not to tell, so I didn't." He steps closer to me and I shake my head.

"I don't believe you." I whisper, stepping back so I'm just out of his reach.

"Why not?"

"Who else would?"

"I don't know, all I know is it wasn't me. I would never do something like that without telling you so you would be prepared for it." I shake my head, angry at the situation and no longer mad at Wes, knowing he wouldn't report him without asking me first.

"He lied. The entire time, he lied. He said I'm clumsy, that I fall down. The hand bruises are from him catching me so I didn't fall down the stairs. No body believes me. He was lying." I punch the locker beside me causing Wesley to jump.

"Michelle, I believe you."

"You didn't tell?" Wesley shakes his head at me and I wrap my arms around him, "I hate him. I fucking hate him. Please don't let him take me away." I whisper into his chest before breaking down and crying in the middle of the hallway.

"I would never let him. I promise." He presses kisses to the top of my head and I squeeze him tighter.

"Thank you Wes."

"I'd do anything for you Mic."

**************

"Didn't you see?"

"See what?"

"The scene she caused with Wes."

"What scene?"

"About this guy named Derek, he did something to her and she told Stromberg and apparently he told and this Derek guy got reported for whatever he did. She yelled at Wes in the middle of the hallway."

I had put my head down on my desk in french class to calm myself down. I can hear a few girls talking about me behind me and it takes all I have not to scream at them too.

"She's crazy, always has been."

"Are her and Wesley like a thing or?

"No clue."

"What would he ever see in her?"

"I know, I mean she dresses like a guy and always listens to really bad music." I'm so fed upup with these girls always shit talking me. I slowly lift my head up and raise my hand, getting the teacher's attention.

"Yes Michelle?"

"Can I go to the bathroom please?"

"Yeah go ahead." I grab my bag then walk out of the classroom and head towards the bathroom. I pull my phone out and text Wes as soon as the classroom door shuts behind me.